Redmi has officially unveiled the much-talked Redmi Note 11 series – Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro+ and the more affordable standard Redmi Note 11 5G. The two Pro devices are identical aside from one key difference – the Plus variant brings 120W fast charging, while the regular Pro has a bigger battery.
Redmi Note 11
The Redmi Note 11 5G comes with a Dimensity 810 SoC as well as 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM. The internal storage of this device is 128GB/256GB.
On the screen, Redmi Note 11 5G uses a 6.6-inch FHD + screen. This display supports a 50/60/90Hz three-speed refresh rate and step-less colour temperature adjustment.
In the camera department, the Redmi Note 11 5G comes with a 16MP beauty front camera. Furthermore, this device uses a dual rear camera setup. Specifically, it has a 50MP main camera as well as an 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor.
In additional, this mid-range smartphone comes with a massive 5000 mAh battery that supports a 33W fast charge. According to Redmi, this charging capacity gives this smartphone a full 100% charge in 62 minutes. In addition, it uses a new generation of 5G dual card dual standby and is equipped with an X-axis linear motor.
Redmi Note 11 5G Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands: LTE (unspecified)
- 5G bands: SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Announced: 2021, October 28
- Status: Exp. release 2021, November 01
- Dimensions: 8.8 mm thickness
- Weight: 195 g (6.88 oz)
- Colors: Mysterious Black, Milky Way Blue, Mint Green
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP53, dust and splash protection
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz
- Size: 6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~399 ppi density)
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Storage: 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: 128GB/ 256GB
- UFS 2.2
- Main Camera: Dual
- 50 MP, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP, (ultrawide)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: Yes
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Bluetooth: 5.1
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), unspecified sensors
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 100% in 62 min (advertised)
Redmi Note 11 Price and Availability
Talking about the price that everyone cares about, the Redmi Note 11 has a 1,199 yuan ($187) starting price. The prices of the different models are listed below;
- 4GB + 128GB – 1199 yuan ($187)
- 6GB + 128GB – 1299 yuan ($203)
- 8GB + 128GB – 1499 yuan ($234)
- 8GB + 256GB – 1699 yuan ($266)
The first official sale of this smartphone will take place on November 1st. The Redmi Note 11 5G is currently available in three colour options including Mysterious Black, Milky Way Blue, and Mint Green colours.
Like we said earlier, this smartphone is already available on pre-sale. Users who will participate in the pre-sale with 100 yuan can get up to a 300 yuan discount. Unfortunately, this device is only available in China for now. Nevertheless, the company will probably release this device globally at a later date.