Motorola has launched a mid-range tablet called the Moto Tab G20 in India. The new tablet from the Lenovo-owned manufacturer offers key specs like an 8-inch IPS display, a large-sized battery, and a stock Android experience.
The Motorola Tab G20 is built around an 8-inch IPS LCD panel that offers an HD+ resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels. It is equipped with TDDI technology that promises crisp and clear visuals.
The slate is powered by the Helio P22T chipset. It has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of native storage. For more storage, the device offers a dedicated storage slot. It runs on the stock version of Android 11 OS. The tablet is equipped with a dedicated Google Kids Space that offers pre-loaded content and customizations for children as well as parental controls.
The Tab G20 has a 5,100mAh battery that promises long-lasting battery life. It is equipped with a pair of speakers that are powered by Dolby Atmos Audio. It has a front camera of 5-megapixel, and its back panel features a 13-megapixel rear camera without flash.
The Tab G20 tablet offers connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a USB-C port, and a 3.5mm audio jack. As far as the design is concerned, the G20 features a sleek metal body with a premium finish. The Tab G20 is rebranded version of the Lenovo Tab M8 (3rd Gen) that debuted in June in other markets.
Motorola Tab G20 Specifications
- No cellular connectivity
- Announced: 2021, September 30
- Status: Exp. release 2021, October 02
- Dimensions: 199.1 x 121.8 x 8.2 mm (7.84 x 4.80 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 305 g (10.76 oz)
- Build: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Colors: Platinum Grey
- SIM: No
- Type: TDDI IPS LCD, 350 nits (typ)
- Size: 8.0 inches, 185.6 cm2 (~76.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~189 ppi density)
- Android 11
- Chipset: Mediatek MT8768T Helio P22T (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Storage: 32GB 3GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Single – 5 MP, AF
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 2 MP
- Video: 720p@30fps
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5100 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Charging 10W
Moto Tab G20 Price and Availability
The Moto Tab G20 arrives with a price tag of INR 10,999 (~$148) in India. It is available in Platinum Grey color only. The tablet will be available for purchase from Oct. 2 through Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale.
To excite the deal, buyers will be able to take advantage of offers of INR 1,000 (~$13) additional discount on exchange as well as discounts through credit/debit cards during the BBD sale.