Infinix today launched the HOT 11 and HOT 11S smartphones in the HOT 11 series India, as it had announced. Just their names suggest, they are the successors of Infinix HOT 10 and Infinix HOT 10S respectively. In this article, we are going to talk about what the vanilla HOT 11 have to offer.
Infinix HOT 11
The newly announced Infinix HOT 11 comes with a new design when compared to its predecessor. It looks like an OPPO Reno.
On the front, the HOT 11 sports a 6.6-inch LCD panel with an FHD+ resolution and a dewdrop notch. This model unlike the S variant lacks a 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate.
Under the hood, the HOT 11 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G70 chipset, paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage with support for MicroSD card expansion. The company could introduce more storage configurations in the future.
As for optics, the HOT 11 has a 13MP (wide) + 2MP (depth) dual-camera setup, and for selfies and video calls, there’s an 8MP sensor.
The phone also arrives with dual stereo speakers with support for DTS Surround Sound, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and XOS 7.6 based on Android 11. The HOT 11 is backed by a 5,200mAh battery.
Infinix HOT 11 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: 2021, September 17
- Status: Available. Released 2021, September 21
- Dimensions: 164.7 x 76.2 x 8.9 mm (6.48 x 3.00 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 201 g (7.09 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Colors: Silver Wave, Purple, Emerald Green, Polar Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 500 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- Storage: 64GB 4GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Dual
- 13 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4
- Features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1440p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features: Dual-LED flash
- Video: 1440p@30fps
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with dual speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5200 mAh, non-removable
Infinix HOT 11 Price and Availability
The Infinix HOT 11 will sell for the following price tag in India.
- Price – INR 8,999 ($122)
- Colors – Polar Black, Silver Wave, Emerald Green, 7° Purple