Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy M32 5G mid-range smartphone in India. The new M-series phone comes with decent features such as the Dimensity 720, supports up to 12 5G bands, 48-megapixel quad cameras, and a big battery.
The Samsung Galaxy M32 5G sports a 6.5-inch LCD panel with an Infinity-V notch. It offers an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and a 60Hz refresh rate. The display notch houses a selfie camera of 13-megapixel.
The rear-facing camera system of the M32 5G features a 48-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel ultrawide snapper with a 123-degree FOV, a 5-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth assist lens.
The Dimensity 720 chipset powers the device with up to 8 GB of RAM. For storage, it offers up to 128 GB of native storage and dedicated storage slow. It ships with One UI 3.1 based Android 11 OS. The South Korean company has confirmed that it will be receiving two years of OS upgrades.
The M32 5G is backed by a 5,000mAh battery that supports 15W charging through USB-C. It offers other connectivity features like dual SIM support, 5G/4G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. As far as the build of the device is concerned, it features Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front and a polycarbonate rear shell.
In summary, the Galaxy M32 5G has arrived as a rebadged version of the Galaxy A32 5G that debuted in other markets at the beginning of this year.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE (unspecified)
- 5G bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2021, August 25
- Status: Exp. release 2021, September 02
- Colors: Slate Black, Sky Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: LCD
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- Storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Quad
- 48 MP, 26mm (wide)
- 8 MP, 123˚ (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, (macro)
- 2 MP, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 13 MP, (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Virtual proximity sensing
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 15W
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy M32 5G has been released in India with a starting price of INR 18,999 (~ $256.03) for the 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage variant. It comes in Awesome Black and Awesome Blue colors.
The first sale of the M32 5G will be carried out at 12 pm on September 2nd through Amazon Indian and Samsung India’s online store. ICICI bank card users can take advantage of Rs 2,000 instant discount on credit card and EMI transactions.