Motorola has just unveiled the Edge 20 and Edge 20 Fusion smartphones in in India. The two devices packs 6.7-inch AMOLED, 10-bit colour screen with DCI-P3 colour space and HDR10+. While the Edge 20 features 144Hz refresh rate and Snapdragon 778G SoC and the Fusion variant has a 90Hz refresh rate and is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC.
ALSO READ: Motorola Edge 20 Specifications and Price
Moto Edge 20 Fusion
The Edge 20 Fusion is pretty similar to the Edge 20 Lite, but swaps the Dimensity 720 chipset with a more powerful Dimensity 800U.
The chipset is the main differences, but the Indian audience is also getting a cheaper 6 GB RAM option, while storage remains the same – 128 GB and a micro SD card slot.
The key selling points of the Edge 20 Fusion are the 108MP main camera and the 6.7” OLED screen with Full HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ support.
The new Ready For PC features lets you instantly connect your PC and your phone apps and your PC files all on the same screen. Just open up Ready For, and you’re ready to go. Then work on two files at once. You can even move files back and forth between your devices—sharing is a snap. This is available on selected devices, and on Windows 10.
Motorola Edge 20 Fusion Specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED 90Hz display, HDR10+, 10-bit colour, DCI-P3 colour space
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800U (MT6873V) 7nm processor
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP 1/1.52″ main camera with f/1.9 aperture, Ultra Pixel Technology for 2.1 µm, 8MP 118° ultra-wide camera with macro mode, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.25 aperture, Quad Pixel Technology for 1.4 µm
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker, 2 Microphones
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 166 x 76 x 8.25 mm; Weight:185g
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78/n66 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 30W TurboPower fast charging
Motorola Edge 20 Fusion Price and Availability
The price of the Edge 20 Fusion starts from INR21,499 ($290) and goes to INR22,999 ($310) if you want the 8GB RAM version. The phone comes in Cyber Teal and Electric Graphite colors.
Motorola India has also announced the price of Edge 20 – it is INR29,999 (just over $400). Both devices will be on Flipkart starting tomorrow, August 18.