ZTE has silently launched the ZTE Blade V30 smartphone in Mexico. It is a new mid-range phone from the brand that comes with a big display, a Unisoc processor, 64-megapixel quad cameras, and a large battery.
The Blade V30 features a 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel with a punch-hole design. It delivers a 1080 x 2400 pixels FHD+ resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. It has a front-facing camera of 16-megapixel.
The rear camera setup of the Blade V30 has a 64-megapixel main camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultrawide lens with a 120-degree FOV, a 5-megapixel macro camera with a 3cm focal length, and a 2-megapixel depth assist lens. The device runs on Android 11 and MiFavor UI.
The Blade V30 is powered by theÂ Unisoc T618Â processor that works at 2.0GHz. The SoC is coupled with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage. For more storage, it has a microSD card slot.
The V30 has a 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging through USB-C. It also carries support for reverse wireless charging. The handset offers other connectivity features like dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
ZTE Blade V30 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE (unspecified)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced: 2021, July 16
- Status: Exp. release 2021, July
- Dimensions: 165.8 x 77.8 x 8.9 mm (6.53 x 3.06 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 193 g (6.81 oz)
- Colors: Black, Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~83.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Android 11
- Chipset: Unisoc Tiger T618 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali G52 MP2
- Storage: 128GB 4GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC
- Main Camera: Triple
- 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 120Ëš, 16mm (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
ZTE Blade V30 Price and Availability
The ZTE Blade V30 has arrived in Mexico with a price tag of MXN 5,099 (~$256). The handset comes in black and blue colors. It is unclear which other countries will be receiving the Blade V30.