UMIDIGI has launched a new rugged smartphone called UMIDIGI Bison Pro. The new device is an upgraded version or the successor to the UMIDIGI Bison. The device is powered by an Helio G80 processor paired with up to 128GB of internal storage and 8GB RAM.
UMIDIGI Bison Pro features a 6.3-inch full-screen display to provide a vivid viewing experience. The display is well protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The color correctness and crisp images on the display enhance the overall usability of the smartphone. Moreover, the touch display even works if youâ€™re wearing gloves.
UMIDIGI Bison Pro is solid and durable while being thin and lightweight. The reason being is the presence of a premium industrial rubber layer. Furthermore, the device is IP68 & IP69K rated which confirms its resistance to dust, drop, and water for up to 1.5 m depth till 30 minutes. Moreover, it can withstand the thermal steam wash test, resist high water pressure of 100 bar(1450 psi) and high water temperature of 80 â„ƒ.
As mentioned above, UMIDIGI Bison Pro is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 processor that is suitable for both daily use and extensive gaming. Under the hood, the smartphone will have Android 11 onboard paired with 128GB of storage and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM. This configuration along with a 2nd-gen liquid cooling system ensures a seamless gaming experience.
UMIDIGI Bison Pro is identical to the standard BISON smartphone in terms of camera. The smartphone offers a triple rear camera consisting of a 48MP Sony AI primary snapper, a 16MP ultrawide lens, and a 5MP macro sensor. On the other side, the device houses a 24MP Sony front camera that serves good quality selfies.
UMIDIGI Bison Pro Specifications
- Connectivity: Dual 4G / Dual VoLTE
- 4G bands: FDD-LTE: B1 /2 /3 /4 /5 /7 /8 /12 /13 /17 /18 /19 /20 /25 /26 /28A /28B /66
- TDD-LTE: B34 /38 /39 /40 /41
- 3G bands: WCDMA: B1 /2 /4 /5 /6 /8 /19
- TD-SCDMA: B34 /39
- 2G bands: GSM: B2 /B3 /B5 /B8
- Display: 6.3â€³ FHD+ Screen
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G80, 2xARM Cortex-A75 + 6xARM Cortex-A55 MPcore, up to2.0GHz
- GPU: Arm Mali-G52 2EE MC2, up to 950MHz
- RAM: 4GB / 8GB, LPDDR4X dual-channel
- Storage: 128GB
- Rear camera:Â 48MP primary camera, 1/2â€ image sensor, 1.6Î¼m 4-in-1 superpixel, F/1.8 aperture, 6-element lens +Â Â 16MP ultra wide angle camera, FOV 117Â° +Â 5MP macro camera, 2.5cm macro distance
- Front camera:Â 24MP, F/2.0 aperture, 5-element lens
- Water, dust, shock resistant: IP68, IP69K
- Dedicated keys: Two independent customizable buttons
- GPS: Yes, Glonass, Galileo
- USB: USB Type-C
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- OTG: Yes
- OS: Android 11
- Battery: 5000mAh, 18W Fast Charge
- Dimensions: 164 x 79.6 x 12.7 mm
- Weight: 265g
- Sensors: Side-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Barometer, Infrared Thermometer Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronicâ€¯Compass
- TheÂ Glove ModeÂ allows using the touchscreen even when the user is wearing gloves.
- TheÂ infraredÂ thermometer sensorÂ supports body temperatureÂ measurement.
- The smartphone has several in-builtÂ usefulÂ sensors and toolkit apps.
UMIDIGI Bison Pro Price and Availability
UMIDIGI Bison Pro will go on sale from July 26 via AliExpress at a starting price of $149.99. It comes in two color options of Hack Black and Storm Gray.
In addition to that, the company is also hosting a giveaway for 10 units of BISON Pro and upcoming TWS earbuds UMIDIGI AirBuds Pro. To know more details , you can visit UMIDIGIâ€™s official website.