Xiaomi has officially announced the Redmi Note 10T 5G in India. The handset is simply the Redmi Note 10 5G that was launched in March. For India, the company has added a â€˜Tâ€™ moniker for some reason. Also, it is worth noting that the device supports 5G, unlike the â€˜Redmi Note 10Tâ€™, which was released in Russia late last month.
The Redmi Note 10T 5G features a plastic build like the Redmi Note 10S and the Redmi Note 10.
The handset is built around a 6.5-inch centered punch-hole LCD panel with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, 1500:1 contrast ratio, AdaptiveSync refresh rate (30Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 90Hz), Reading Mode 3.0, and Gorilla Glass protection.
It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC coupled with LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 2.2 storage. On the connectivity front, it supports dual-SIM 5G, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, and GNSS (GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BeiDou, A-GPS).
For optics, the smartphone uses a 48MP (wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) triple camera setup on the back and an 8MP front-facing camera. It comes with all the essential sensors like an accelerometer, 360Â° ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and an IR blaster.
Other features of the phone include a MicroSD card slot, Hi-Res Audio-certified 3.5mm headphone jack, dual stereo speakers, USB Type-C port, splash resistance, MIUI 12 based on Android 11, 5,000mAh battery, and 18W fast charging (ships with 22.5W charger).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41
- 5G bands: 1, 3, 40, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Announced: 2021, July 20
- Status: Exp. release 2021, July 26
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm (6.37 x 2.97 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- Colors: Metallic Blue, Mint Green, Chromium White, Graphite Black
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Splash proof
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz, 400 nits (typ), 500 nits (HBM)
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Storage: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- UFS 2.2
- Main Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8Âµm, PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: No
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
Redmi Note 10T 5G Price and Availability
The Redmi Note 10T 5G comes in four colors, namely Metallic Blue, Mint Green, Chromium White, and Graphite Black and will go for the following introductory price tags in India.
- 4GB + 64GB â€“ INR 13,999 ($187)
- 6GB + 128GB â€“ INR 15,999 ($214)
The smartphone will be available for purchase starting July 26. Customers can buy it from either Mi.com, Mi Home stores, Amazon India, or partner retailers.
Buyers can avail a INR 1,000 instant discount using HDFC Bank credit cards and Easy EMI.