The Redmi Note 10T 5G is expected to feature a 6.5-inch LCD with a 90HZ refresh rate with a punch-hole cutout for its 8MP selfie shooter. The rear should provide a 48MP main cam alongside two 2MP auxiliary sensors for macro shots and depth data.
It will be powered by Mediatekâ€™s Dimensity 700 5G chipset aided by up to 8GB RAM and 256GB storage. This will be the first 5G ready phone in Redmi India’s portfolio.
A 5,000 mAh battery with 18W charging should also be on the list here. The software side will likely be covered by Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top.
ð—¥ð—˜ð——ð— ð—œ'ð—¦ ð—™ð—œð—¥ð—¦ð—§ #ðŸ±ð—š ð—¦ð— ð—”ð—¥ð—§ð—£ð—›ð—¢ð—¡ð—˜ ð—œð—¦ ð—”ð—¥ð—¥ð—œð—©ð—œð—¡ð—š!
Brace yourselves for #RedmiNote10T5G, launching on 20.07.2021! â˜„ï¸
Step in to a #FastAndFuturistic world soon. âœ¨
— Redmi India – #RedmiNote10 Series (@RedmiIndia) July 12, 2021
Redmi Note 10T 5G Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1080 Ã— 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 500 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 5G (5G NSA: n1/n3/n40/n77/n78, 5G SA: n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The Redmi Note 10T 5G will come in Green, Blue, Silver and Gray colours, and we should know the launch date soon.