Oppo has unveiled the 4G version of the Oppo Reno6 in Indonesia. Unlike the 5G versions, the Oppo Reno6 4G arrives with curved sides instead of the boxy design. Some of its key selling points are a 90Hz AMOLED screen, 64MP quad cameras, and 50W flash charging support.
The smartphone features a 6.43-inch punch-hole display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. It is an AMOLED panel sporting Full-HD+ resolution and a 90Hz screen refresh rate. It has a 180Hz touch sampling rate and supports the DCI-P3 color gamut.
It flaunts a quad-rear camera system with a 64MP primary lens with an f/1.7 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor with a 119-degree field of view, a 2MP macro sensor, and lastly a 2MP mono camera. Interestingly, it has a 44MP front camera for selfies.
The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G octa-core chipset coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It houses a 4,310mAh battery with support for 50W flash charging. It runs on ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11 out of the box.
It has an in-display fingerprint scanner and supports face unlock for security. It has NFC support and features a 3.5mm headphone jack for audio needs.
Oppo Reno6 4G Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2021, July 27
- Status: Available. Released 2021, July 27
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 73.3 x 7.8 mm (6.26 x 2.89 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 173 g (6.10 oz)
- Colors: Aurora, Stellar Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED, 90Hz, 430 nits (typ), 600 nits (HBM), 750 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC
- Main Camera: Quad
- 64 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 44 MP, f/2.4, 24mm (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 4310 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 50W
- USB Power Delivery 2.0
- VOOC 4.0
Oppo Reno6 4G Price and Availability
The Reno6 4GB is priced at 5,199,000 Indonesian Rupiah (~$359) for the sole 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant. The phone comes in two colors – Stellar Black and Aurora.
It can be picked up from Oppo’s official website and other popular stores like Lazada and Shopee.