HMD Global has today officially added a new smartphone to its C-series — Nokia C30. In case you are unaware, the C-series phones from the Finland-based company are the most affordable smartphone lineup from the brand.
The smartphone has a 6.82-inch HD+ LCD display that offers 1600 x 720 pixels screen resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, Nokia C30 is powered by an unspecified octa-core processor that has four A55 cores at 1.6GHz and four A55 cores at 1.2GHz.
The handset comes in multiple memory configurations — 2GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, and 3GB RAM with 64GB internal storage. There’s also a microSD card slot allowing users to further expand the storage capacity.
As for the camera department, the phone features a dual-camera setup that consists of a 13-megapixel primary sensor with an LED flash and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. On the front side, the device comes with a 5-megapixel snapper for taking selfies.
Connectivity options on the device include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, and micro-USB port. It also comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for added protection.
The phone is running the Android 11 Go Edition which is an optimized version of the Android 11 made for devices with entry-level hardware. It is powered by a 6,000mAh battery with 10W charging support.
Nokia C30 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands:
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 – International
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – LATAM
- 4G bands:
- 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41 – International
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 28, 66 – LATAM
- 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41 – India
- 1, 3, 7, 20, 28 – Australia, UK, Ireland
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: 2021, July 27
- Status: Exp. release 2021, August
- Dimensions: 177.7 x 79.1 x 9.9 mm (7.00 x 3.11 x 0.39 in)
- Weight: 237 g (8.36 oz)
- Colors: Green, White
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 6.82 inches, 112.3 cm2 (~79.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~257 ppi density)
- Android 11 (Go edition)
- Chipset: Unisoc SC9863A (28nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: IMG8322
- Storage: 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 3GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Dual
- 13 MP, (wide)
- 2 MP, (depth)
- Features: LED flash
- Video: Yes
- Selfie Camera: Single – 5 MP
- Video: yes
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC: No
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Charging 10W
Nokia C30 Price and Availability
The Nokia C30 is available in two color options — Green and White. The phone is priced at €99 (about $116) and will be available in select markets starting today.