Earlier this week, Tecno Mobile announced that it will be unveiling the Tecno Spark 7T in India on June 11. As promised, the company has officially launched the said smartphone in the country earlier today.
The newly released Tecno SparkÂ 7T features a plastic build and comes in three striking colors, namely Jewel Blue, Nebula Orange, and Magnet Black. The device measures 164.82 x 76.05 x 9.52mm in dimensions but unfortunately, thereâ€™s no official word on its weight.
On the front, the handset flaunts a 6.42-inch LCD panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels (HD+) and a dewdrop notch. Under the hood, it houses aÂ MediaTekÂ Helio G35 SoC coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
The back of the phone includes a 48MP dual-camera setup, however, thereâ€™s no official word on the secondary just like the deviceâ€™s weight. Anyway, it is confirmed to have an 8MP selfie camera inside the notch.
On the connectivity front, the smartphone supports dual-SIM, 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GNSS, MicroUSB port, and 3.5mm headphone jack. It also has a MicroSD card slot and essential sensors like an accelerometer, an ambient light sensor, a proximity sensor, as well as a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
As for software, the phone runs HiOS 7.6 based onÂ Android 11. Last but not least, it is backed by a 6,000mAh battery with support for 10W standard charging.
Tecno SPARK 7T Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: 2021, June 11
- Status: Available. Released 2021, June 12
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 76.1 x 9.5 mm (6.49 x 3.00 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: g
- Colors: Nebula orange, Magnet Black, Jewel Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~81.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Android 11, HIOS 7.6
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Storage: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Dual
- 48 MP, AF
- AI Lens
- Features: Quad-LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP
- Features: Dual-LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC: No
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
Tecno Spark 7T Price and Availability
The Tecno Spark 7T is priced at INR 8,999 ($123) in India. The first sale will take place on June 15 at 12 PM. It will be sold via Amazon India. On the first day of the sale, the smartphone will be available at a discounted price tag of INR 7,999 (INR 1,000 off).
The phone comes in three striking colors, namely Jewel Blue, Nebula Orange, and Magnet Black