ZTE nubia Z30 Pro Specifications and Price
ZTEâ€™s, nubia has officially unveiled the nubia Z30 Pro in China. The latest flagship smartphone from the brand almost a rebranded ZTE AXON 30 Ultra in different manners with a smaller battery, faster-charging support, and higher price tags.
The newly launched nubia Z30 Pro comes with the exact same design as the ZTE AXON 30 Ultra with different shades.
On the front, the smartphone flaunts a 6.67-inch flexible AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels (FHD+), 10-bit color depth (1.07 billion colors), 144Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, and 93.45% screen-to-body ratio. This SGS Eye Care-certified panel covers 100% of the DCI-P3 color gamut, supports DC Dimming, and has a centered punch-hole as well as an in-screen fingerprint sensor.
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC coupled with up to 16GB dual-channel LPDDR5 RAM RAM and 512GB UFS 3.1 storage. To keep the thermals down, the handset houses a five-layer micron graphene and VC liquid-cooled soaking plate.
Further, the device sports a quad-camera setup consisting of a 64MP primary sensor with OIS, a 64MP secondary sensor with a 120Â° ultra-wide-angle lens, a 64MP â€˜humanisticâ€™ camera, and an 8MP sensor equipped with a 5x periscope lens as well as OIS. Whereas, for selfies and vide0 calls, the phone uses a 16MP shooter.
The smartphone runs nubia UI 9.0 based on Android 11. It comes with various camera features to make use of the incredible hardware. The nubia Institute of Imaging has even partnered with the National Astronomical Observatory of the Chinese Academy of Sciences for NEOVISION 10 Astronomical Imaging System. The company claims that users can click star trails without using a tripod.
On the connectivity front, the handset supports dual-SIM, 5G, WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.1, GNSS, and GPS. It has all the essential sensors like an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass, gyroscope, and proximity sensor. The device also sports dual stereo speakers with support for DTS: X Ultra but lacks a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Last but not least, the nubia Z30 Pro is backed by a 4,200mAh battery with support for 120W fast charging (full charge in 15 minutes). Unlike some brands, nubia ships the phone with a 120W power adapter, a USB Type-C to Type-C cable, a USB Type-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter, and a protective case.
ZTE nubia Z30 Pro Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands: 1, 3, 28, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Announced: 2021, May 20
- Status: Exp. release 2021, May 25
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 73 x 8.5 mm (6.37 x 2.87 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 198 g (6.98 oz)
- Colors: Silver, Black, Black/Gold
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Unspecified
- Android 11, nubia UI 9
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Storage: 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: No
- UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: Quad
- 64 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8Âµm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- 64 MP, f/1.9, 35mm (standard), 1/1.97″, 0.7Âµm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/3.4, 123mm (periscope telephoto), 1/4.0″, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- 64 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120Ëš (ultrawide), 1/1.97″, 0.7Âµm
- Features: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10, 10â€‘bit video
- Selfie Camera: Single – Unspecified
- Features: HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 4200 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 120W, 100% in 15 min (advertised)
ZTE nubia Z30 Pro Price and Availability
The ZTE nubia Z30 Pro comes in three colors, namely Vast Black, Interstellar Silver, and Black Gold Legend. It will go for the following price tags in China.
- 8GB + 256GB â€“ Â¥4,999 ($776)
- 12GB + 256GB â€“ Â¥5,399 ($838)
- 12GB + 512GB â€“ Â¥5,999 ($932)
The base and mid memory models are already up for pre-order in China. They will go on sale for the first time on May 25 at 10 AM (local time). As per the high-end storage model, it comes in a single colors – Black Gold Legend and does not have a sale date yet.
Currently, thereâ€™s no official word from nubia regarding this smartphoneâ€™s availability in global markets.