Realme has introduced a new device in India earlier today (31st May 2021). Dubbed Realme X7 Max 5G, it features MediaTekâ€™s Dimensity 1200 chipset and a display with up to 120Hz high refresh rate.
The Dimensity 1200 SoC which powers the device is an octa core processor that offers up to 22 percent faster CPU performance and a 25 percent increase in power efficiency compared to its predecessor.
On the front, the Realme X7 Max 5G sports a 6.43 inch Super AMOLED punch hole display from Samsung. This has a FHD+ resolution and can achieve a peak brightness of 1000 nits with 100 percent DCI-P3 wide color gamut. This display also offers 120Hz high refresh rate and up to 360Hz touch sampling rate as well.
The X7 Max 5G is fueled by a large 4,500mAh battery pack, which supports SuperDart charging that offers up to 50W fast charging. This enables the user to charge the device to 50 percent in just 16 minutes.
As for the camera department, the device features a triple camera setup, with a 64 megapixel primary lens paired with an 8 megapixel wide angle lens and a 2 megapixel macro shooter. The selfie shooter is a 16 megapixel image sensor.
Realme X7 Max 5G Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands: 1, 28, 40, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2021, May 31
- Status: Exp. release 2021, June 04
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm (6.24 x 2.89 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 179 g (6.31 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Colors: Mercury Silver, Asteroid Black, Milky Way
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Splash resistant
- Type: Super AMOLED, 120Hz, 1000 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Protection: Dragontrail Glass
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- Storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: No
- UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8Âµm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.3, 16mm, 119Ëš (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12Âµm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/480fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/3.0″, 1.0Âµm
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 50W, 50% in 16 min (advertised)
- Reverse charging 2.5W
Realme X7 Max 5G Price and Availability
The Realme X7 Max 5G is available in multiple colors variants which includes Asteroid Black, Mercury Silver, and Milky Way color. It is priced at;
- 26,999 INR (about US $372) for 8GB + 128GB variant
- 29,999 INR (about US $413) for 12GB + 256GB variant.
The handset will be available for purchase from 4th June 2021 from the companyâ€™s official stores, Flipkart, a popular e retailer in India, along with authorized offline sellers as well.