Earlier this year, Realme announced its new Narzo 30 series of smartphones — Narzo 30A and Narzo 30 Pro. Today, the company has finally launched the vanilla model, called Realme Narzo 30. As the name indicates, the phone sits between the two smartphones launched earlier this year.
The phone is built around a 6.5-inch LCD display that offers a Full HD+ screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, a 90Hz refresh rate, and a 90.5 percent screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood, the device is powered by MediaTek Helio G95 SoC.
The phone comes packed with 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 storage. It has a microSD card slot with up to 256GB of internal storage. It also has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor added security.
As for the camera configuration, the phone features a 48-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, a 2-megapixel monochrome portrait, and a 2-megapixel macro lens. On the front side, the device has a 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 sensor.
Connectivity options on the device include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, and NFC. The smartphone runs the Android 11 operating system with Realme UI 2.0 on top. It is powered by a 5,000mAh battery with support for 30W Dart charging.
Realme Narzo 30 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2021, May 18
- Status: Exp. release 2021, May 20
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 75.4 x 9.4 mm (6.39 x 2.97 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 192 g (6.77 oz)
- Colors: Racing Blue, Racing Silver
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz, 580 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.1, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]/120fps
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 30W, 100% in 65 min (advertised)
Realme Narzo 30 Price and Availability
The Realme Narzo 30 is available in two color options — Racing Blue and Racing Silver. It is priced at RM 799 (about $192) but the phone will be available at an offer price of RM 699 (about $169) for a limited period when the device goes on sale in Malaysia starting from 20th May.