itel released the standard Vision 2 back early this year and now, the company has launched a higher variant dubbed itel Vision 2 Plus. This is a direct successor to the Vision 1 Plus announced exactly a year ago.
The major difference between the new itel Vision 2 Plus and the standard model is their display panel. The former has a 6.8-inches screen, instead of the 6.6-inches used on the non-plus model. The display on the Vision 2 Plus is an IPS panel with 720 x 1640 pixels resolution and a dewdrop overhead as well.
Under the hood, the phone is powered by same 1.6GHz octa-core UNISOC SC9863A CPU pegged with PowerVR GE8322 GPU. This model has 3GB RAM and 64GB of expandable internal storage. The itel Vision 2 Plus runs Google Android 10 (Go Edition) out of the box, no Android 11 from itel yet.
As for the camera setup, the Vision2 Plus comes with dual sensors on the rear, and a single snapper upfront. The rear module includes a 13-megapixel main lens along with a secondary AI sensor, while a single 8-megapixel selfie snapper is used in the notch upfront.
Furthermore, the phone is fueled by a 5000mAh battery and has a fingerprint scanner at the back. It supports dual Nano-SIM with 4G LTE network.
itel Vision 2 Plus Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 12(700), 17(700) – 4G LTE model only
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: 2021, May
- Status: Available. Released 2021, May
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Build: Glass front, Plastic body
- Colors: Gradation Blue, Gradation Sea Blue and Gradient Green
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Splash resistance (Advertised)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.8 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~81.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1640 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~254 ppi density)
- Android 10 (Go Edition)
- Chipset: Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 CPU and 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8322
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Memory Card Slot: Yes, up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Main Camera: Dual
- 13 MP (main)
- 3 MP (depth)
- Features: Single-LED, Autofocus, Panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single â€“ 8 MP
- Features: HDR
- Video: 720p
- Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes
- USB: Micro USB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
itel Vision 2 Plus Price and Availability
The phone is available in Gradation Blue, Gradation Sea Blue and Gradient Green and costs about US $119.