Infinix Mobile, the Hong Kong-based device manufacturer has unveiled its new Infinix Note 10-series smartphones as the successor to the company’s Note 8-series that was launched last year. There are three phones in the lineup, which include Infinix Note 10, Note 10 Pro, and Note 10 Pro NFC.
Infinix Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro NFC
As the name indicates, these two smartphones are the same in every way, except for the support of NFC. Both the phones come with a 6.95-inch Full HD+ display that offers a screen resolution of 2460 x 1080 pixels, a 90Hz refresh rate, and a 180Hz touch sampling rate.
The Infinix Note 10 Pro comes with series of upgrades over the Note 8-lineup, such as better display, faster CPU and better camera prowess.
The phone is built around a larger 6.95-inches screen with 1080 x 2460 pixels res. The screen is endowed with 90Hz refresh, and there is a centralized notch housing the selfie camera.
The Infinix Note 10 Pro is powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 CPU coupled with either 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM or 8GB RAM pegged with 256GB internal storage. It runs Google Android 11 with XOS v7.6 run out of the box.
As for the cameras, the Note 10 Pro has four lens on the back; this includes a 64-megapixel main lens, 8-megapixel ultrawide snapper, 2-megapixel depth lens and a fourth 2-megapixel B/W lens, along with four LED flashes on the rear. For selfie, the device relies on a 16-megapixel snapper kept within the dot-notch upfront.
Furthermore, you are getting a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 3-in1 card slot for dual Nano-SIM and an SD-card up to 2TB. Interestingly, the model also offers a large 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging, and come with dual stereo speakers for the audiophiles.
Infinix Note 10 Pro Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands:
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands:
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 40, 66
- 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- 1, 3, 7, 8, 20, 28
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced: 2021, May 12
- Status: Exp. release 2021, May
- Dimensions: 172.8 x 78.3 x 7.8 mm (6.80 x 3.08 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: g
- Colors: Black, Violet, Aurora
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz
- Size: 6.95 inches, 114.7 cm2 (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2460 pixels (~387 ppi density)
- Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- Storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.2
- Main Camera: Quad
- 64 MP, (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, 120˚ (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (monochrome)
- Features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, (wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with dual speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC: Yes (for NFC version)
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast Charging 33W
Infinix Note 10 Pro Price and Availability
The phone comes in three colors: pink, gradation, and black. It will be available in Africa and Asia, but the price remains unknown.