Xiaomi has unveiled the Mi 11X series in India today. And this was done alongside the much-anticipated Mi 11 Ultra. The Mi 11X series (Mi 11X and Mi 11X Pro) is a rebranded version of the Redmi K40 series. So, without much ado, let’s check out the complete specs of these two smartphones.
Mi 11X Specifications and Features
As earlier mentioned, the Mi 11X is a rebranded version of the Redmi K40 smartphone that was launched in China earlier last month. The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset, paired with up to 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 128GB of UFS 3.1 built-in storage. It comes with 5G connectivity support and runs Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 out-of-the-box.
The smartphone features a 6.67-inch Full-HD+ E4 AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch response rate. The panel sports a 2400 x 1080-pixel resolution, up to 1300 nits of peak brightness, HDR10+, MEMC support, and more. There’s a 20MP punch-hole selfie camera and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner onboard as well.
As per the rear cameras, the Mi 11X includes a primary 48MP Sony IMX582 sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 5MP telephoto macro lens. It supports up to 4K @ 30fps and 1080p @ 960fps slo-mo video recording. The device also has dual stereo speakers with Hi-Res Audio and Dolby Audio support.
You will also find a 4,520mAh battery along with 33W fast-charging support via the USB Type-C port aboard the Mi 11X. The device also has an IP53 rating for water and dust resistance. It supports Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, dual-band A-GPS, and more to round up the connectivity options.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Full Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 38, 40, 41
- 5G bands: 77, 78 Sub6
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2021, April 23
- Status: Exp. release 2021, April 27
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm (6.44 x 3.01 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 196 g (6.91 oz)
- Colors: Celestial Silver, Lunar White, Cosmic Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: No
- UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 20 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NavIC
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 4520 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 100% in 52 min (advertised)
- Power Delivery 3.0
- Quick Charge 3+
Xiaomi Mi 11X Price and Availability
The Mi 11X smartphone will be available for purchase in three color variants, namely Lunar White, Cosmic Black, and Celestial Silver and prices starts at;
- INR 29,999 ($400) for the 6GB/128GB model
- INR 31,999 ($427) for the 8GB/128GB model.
These smartphones will go up for pre-order on 24th April (i.e tomorrow) via Amazon India. The first sale is scheduled for 27th April, according to an official tweet.