Xiaomi India organized another big event earlier today where it launched the brand’s most capable flagship – the Mi 11 Ultra alongside the Mi 11X series. The latter consists of two phones – the Mi 11X and Mi 11X Pro which are known internationally as the Redmi K40 and K40 Pro+ respectively.
Mi 11X Pro Specifications and Features
The design of the Mi 11X Pro is the same as the standard model. It has the same 6.67-inch Full-HD+ E4 AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The rest of the display specifications remain the same as well. You have a 20MP punch-hole selfie camera onboard here as well.
There are two key differences between the standard Mi 11X and 11X Pro variants. You have a superior flagship chipset and camera onboard here.
Mi 11X Pro is powered by the latest flagship Snapdragon 888 chipset, along with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. You can read how the Snapdragon 888 compares to Snapdragon 870 and Snapdragon 865 SoC right here. This device also runs Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 out-of-the-box.
Turning our attention to the rear, the camera module looks exactly the same but now includes a 108MP Samsung HM2 sensor at the helm. The other two sensors, i.e a 5MP telephoto macro lens and an 8MP ultra-wide lens, are common for both variants.
The Mi 11X Pro is also equipped with a 4,520mAh battery with 33W fast-charging and sports slightly upgraded connectivity options, such as Snapdragon X60 5G modem, Wi-Fi 6E, and more.
For those unaware, the Mi 11X Pro in India is a rebranded version of the Redmi K40 Pro+ (launched in China) or Mi 11i (global markets).
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Full Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 38, 40, 41
- 5G bands: 77, 78 Sub6
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2021, April 23
- Status: Exp. release 2021, April
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm (6.44 x 3.01 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 196 g (6.91 oz)
- Colors: Celestial Silver, Lunar White, Cosmic Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: No
- UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+
- Selfie Camera: Single – 20 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NavIC
- NFC: No
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, barometer
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 4520 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 100% in 52 min (advertised)
- Power Delivery 3.0
- Quick Charge 3+
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Price and Availability
Just like the stardard version, the Mi 11X Pro comes in three color variants, namely Lunar White, Cosmic Black, and Celestial Silver and prices starts at; Its price starts at;
- INR 39,999 ($535) for the 8GB/128GB model
- INR 41,999 ($560) for the 8GB/256GB model.
The first sale is scheduled for 24th April.