Realme today unveiled three impressive smartphones in the Q3 series at a launch conference in China. The lineup includes the Realme Q3 Pro, a standard version Q3 and the Q3i variant. The Q3 series is a successor to the Q2 series that was unveiled last year and according to Realme CEO, the models were well received.
Realme Q3 Pro
The Realme Q3 Pro adopt almost similar designs as the standard model but with just a few differences. Thanks to the five-axis laser engraving technology, the models arrive with a bright and shiny matte back panel that doesnâ€™t retain fingerprints.
The Realme Q3 Pro paks a 6.5-inch Samsung AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, and 360Hz touch sampling rate. It packs a more powerful MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor which is a 6nm SoC having four Cortex-A78 large cores delivering improvements in performance.
The processor is paired with 6GB/8GB of RAM and internal storage of 128GB and 256GB options. The device features dual-channel UFS 3.1 flash memory technology with an over 50% increase in the Read and write speeds. The phone runs Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0) out of box.
As per photography, the Realme Q3 packs a 16MP selfie camera at the front and a 48MP main camera at the rear. The Reame Q3 Pro, on its part, features a 64MP main camera at the rear.
The vanilla Q3 is powered by a bigger 5000mAh battery while the Pro model packs a 4500mAh battery.
Realme Q3 Pro 5G Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800
- 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1x
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands: 1, 28, 40, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2021, April 22
- Status: Exp. release 2021, April 29
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm (6.24 x 2.89 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 179 g (6.31 oz)
- Colors: Black, Blue, Electric Yellow
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED, 120Hz
- Size: 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6891Z Dimensity 1100 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- Storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: No
- UFS 3.1
CamerasÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Main Camera: Triple
- 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8Âµm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.3, 16mm, 119Ëš (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12Âµm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide)
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers (Dolby Atmos)
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 30W, 100% in 59 min (advertised)
Realme Q3 Pro 5G Price and Availability
The Q3 Pro is available in three colors: electric blue, gravitational black, and firefly. Â The firefly color uses high-efficiency light-storing materials which cause the Dare To Leap to glow in the dark just like a Firefly.
Find its prices below;
- 6GB + 128GB â€“ 1,599 yuan (~$246)
- 8GB + 128GB â€“ 1,799 yuan (~$277)
- 8GB + 256GB â€“ 1,999 yuan (~$308)
The Realme Q3 pro will go on sale from April 29 and will be available from Realmeâ€™s official website and other third-party websites like Jingdong (JD.com).