Realme has launched the Q3 series in China. The series includes Realme Q3, Q3 Pro, and Q3i. They are all affordable 5G phones starting at just CNY 1,000 ($155).
Realme Q3 5G
The Realme Q3 5G is powered by the Snapdragon 750G (8 nm) chipset. This one has a peak download speed of 3.7 Gbps and the vapor chamber promises up to 10ÂºC lower temperatures.
The phone is built around a 6.5â€ LCD (1080p+) with 120 Hz refresh rate and 180 Hz touch sampling rate. The peak brightness is 600 nits and it promises 96% coverage of the NTSC color gamut. The fingerprint reaer on this one is on the side, built into the Power button.
The main camera gets a 48 MP sensor and while it supports 4K video capture, it tops out at 30 fps (you need to drop to 1080p if you want 60 fps). The 8 MP ultra wide camera (119Âº) and the macro module are the same, as is the 16 MP selfie camera.
The non-Pro model packs a larger battery, 5,000 mAh, with the same 30W charger in the box. Itâ€™s big enough to last a 10 hour gaming session without a break.
The vanilla model also has a 3.5 mm headphone jack on the bottom, as well as the stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res Audio.
Realme Q3 5G Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- 5G bands: SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2021, April 22
- Status: Exp. release 2021, April
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.8 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Colors: Black, Silver
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 120Hz, 480 nits (typ), 600 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~83.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
HardwareÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.3, 16mm, 119Ëš (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12Âµm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps; gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.1, 26mm (wide)
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 30W
Realme Q3 5G Price and Availability
The Realme Q3 comes in 6 GB of RAM and an 8 GB option. Storage is 128 GB in either case, but note that this one has a microSD slot.
Prices start at CNY 1,300 ($200/â‚¬165). Pre-orders kick off today, the first units will be available on April 29. You will find it on realme.com.