TheÂ OPPO Reno5 Z smartphone (model number CPH2211) has arriveÂ Singapore. In terms of specs and design, the handset resembles OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G (CPH2213 model number) launched last month. The major highlights of the Reno5 Z include an AMOLED display, Dimensity 800U chip, 48-megapixel quad cameras, and a decent battery with rapid charging support.
TheÂ OPPO Reno5 Z smartphone measures 160.1 x 73.4 x 7.8mm and weighs around 173 grams. The phone features a 6.43-inch AMOLED punch-hole display that offers a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, a 20:9 aspect ratio, 430nits brightness, a 60Hz refresh rate, a 135Hz to 180Hz touch sampling rate, and an in-screen fingerprint reader. The phone offers a screen-to-body ratio of 90.8 percent.
TheÂ Dimensity 800UÂ chipset is present under the hood of the OPPO Reno5 Z. The SoC is coupled with 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM. It offers 128GB of native storage and it runs on ColorOS 11.1 based Android 11 OS. the device offers a dedicated microSD card slot for additional storage.
The OPPO Reno5 Z has a 16-megapixel camera for capturing selfies. The quad-camera system of the phone features a 48-megapixel primary camera, a 119-degree 8-megapixel ultrawide sensor, a 2-megapixel depth assist lens, and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
The Reno5 Z has a 4,310mAh battery that supports 30W VOOC Flash Charge technology. The other features that can be found on the device include dual SIM support, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, USB-C, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
In comparison to the Reno5 Z, the F19 Pro+ 5G lacks supports for NFC connectivity and it is equipped with faster 50W fast charging.
OPPO Reno5 Z Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 38, 40, 41
- 5G bands: 1, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
LaunchÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Announced: 2021, April 04
- Status: Exp. release 2021, April
- Dimensions: 160.1 x 73.4 x 7.8 mm (6.30 x 2.89 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 173 g (6.10 oz)
- Colors: Fluid Black, Cosmo Blue
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED, 430 nits (typ), 800 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 800U 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card slot: No
- Main Camera: Quad
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8Âµm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 119Ëš (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12Âµm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0Âµm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 4310 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 50W, 100% in 48 min (advertised)
OPPO Reno5 Z Price and Availability
The OPPO Reno5 Z comes with a price tag of SGD 529 (~$395) in Singapore. It is available in two colors such as Fluid Black and Cosmo Blue. It can be purchased through e-commerce sites like Lazada and Shopee.