The OPPO F19 is the company’s first 33W fast charging smartphone. We came to know about the existence of this device (OPPO CPH2219) when it was certified by CQC in February.
Talking about specifications, this phone features a 6.43-inch FHD+ (2400Ã—1080 pixels) AMOLED display with up to an 800 nits peak brightness level, 409PPI, 60Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 1000000:1 contrast ratio, 92% DCI-P3 color gamut, 100% sRGB color gamut, 90.8% screen-to-body-ratio, a punch-hole at the top left corner, and an in-screen fingerprint sensor.
The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC paired with 6GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB internal storage. On the connectivity front, the handset will support dual-SIM, 4G, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, and GNSS (GPS, A-GPS, Beidou, Glonass, Galileo).
The phone comes with all the essential sensors, such as an accelerometer, proximity sensor, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, and compass, It will also include a 3.5mm headphone jack, MicroSD card slot, and a USB Type-C port.
As far as cameras are concerned, the smartphone sports a 48MP (wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) triple camera setup on the back and a single 16MP punch-hole selfie camera on the front.
Further, the handset will run ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11 and will be backed by a 5,000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
OPPO F19 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2021, April 01
- Status: Exp. release 2021, April
- Dimensions: 160.3 x 73.8 x 8 mm (6.31 x 2.91 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 175 g (6.17 oz)
- Colors: Prism Black, Midnight Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED, 430 nits (typ), 800 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC
- Main Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8Âµm, PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0Âµm
- Features: Panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 54% in 30 min (advertised)
- SuperVOOC 2.0
Oppo F19 Price and Availability
The OPPO F19 will be available in two colors (Black, Blue). Oppo confirmed that the phone will make its way to India on April 6 with a keynote scheduled to take place at 12 noon.