Motorola has launched its new G-series – Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion in India. The G60 enters the country as the cheapest smartphone with a 108-megapixel primary camera (with the promotional offer). Both phones are equipped with a 120Hz display, a huge battery with fast charging support, and a powerful Snapdragon 7-series chipset.
Table of Interests
Motorola Moto G40 Fusion Specifications and features
The Moto G40 Fusion is equipped with a 6.8-inch Max Vision IPS display with a top-centered punch-hole. It supports a 1080 x 2460 pixels FHD+ resolution, HDR10, and 120Hz refresh rate.
Talking about the camera section, the triple camera setup of the Motorola Moto G40 Fusion has a 64-megapixel main camera with f/1.7 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultrawide lens with a 118-degree FOV, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It features a front camera of 16-megapixel.
The My UX-based Android 11 OS offers a near-stock experience on the G40 Fusion. The Snapdragon 732G chipset power the device with up to 6 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and up to 128 GB of UFS 2.1 storage. The phone is fueled by a 6,000mAh battery that supports 20W TurboCharging and Quick Charge 4.0.
The Moto G40 Fusion have a water-repellent polycarbonate chassis. It also has features such as dual SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB-C, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Moto G40 Fusion Full Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2021, April 20
- Status: Exp. release 2021, May 01
- Dimensions: 169.6 x 75.9 x 9.6 mm (6.68 x 2.99 x 0.38 in)
- Weight: 220 g (7.76 oz)
- Colors: Dynamic Gray
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Water repellent design
- Type: IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10
- Size: 6.8 inches, 109.8 cm2 (~85.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2460 pixels (~395 ppi density)
- Android 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- UFS 2.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 64 MP, f/1.7, (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 117Ëš (ultrawide), 1.0Âµm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Features: LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 20W
Moto G40 Fusion Price and Availability
The Moto G40 Fusion goes for;
- INR 13,999 (~$187) for 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model
- INR 15,999 (~$214) for 6GB RAM + 128 GB storage model.
ICICI bank card owners can benefit from INR 1,000 (~$13) instant discount offer to get both models for Rs 12,999 (~$174) and Rs 14,999 (~$201), respectively.
The phone will be available on Flipkart as from 12 PM (local time) on May 1. It will come in a single color variant called Dynamic Grey.