Infinix has yet again added anew member to the Hot 10 lineup. We are talking about the Infinix Hot 10S unveiled in Indonesia. Some regions will get an NFC-enabled variant called Infinix Hot 10S NFC. The devices have almost the same specs but the latter comes with an NFC chip and few differences like a lesser battery, storage inside. Let’s take a look at what they bring and their prices.
The Infinix Hot 10S, Hot 10S NFC sports a 6.82-inch HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The display, which also has a 180Hz touch sampling rate, comes with a resolution of 720 pixels and has a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera.
The Hot 10S series has features like Dar-link optimization engine software for improving touch sensitivity, and graphic renderings and self-learning AI algorithm for improving lag times.
Under the hood, the devices have a MediaTek Helio G85 chipset whose GPU said to be 32% faster than Snapdragon 665. Speaking of performance, Infinix has partnered with Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB), a MOBA game, to market this as a gaming focused device.
For cameras, the Infinx Hot 10S series has a Triple-camera on the back with 48MP main lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and an AI camera. Upfront, there is an 8MP selfie camera. Camera features include Super Nightscape for low-light shots, 240fps slow-mo and 1080p video recording.
Other features include a 6,000mAh battery on the Hot 10S, a 5,000mAh battery on the Hot 10S NFC, DTS Audio and Dar-link Ultimate Game Booster to aid gaming, rear fingerprint sensor, 4G with VoLTE support, NFC(on the Hot 10S NFC), and XOS 7.6 based on Android 11 OS.
Infinx Hot 10S, Hot 10S NFC Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: 2021, April 21
- Status: Exp. release 2021, May 12
- Dimensions: 171.5 x 77.5 x 9.2 mm (6.75 x 3.05 x 0.36 in)
- Weight: g
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Colors: Black, Purple, Morandi Green, Heart of Ocean
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz
- Size: 6.82 inches, 110.5 cm2 (~83.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1640 pixels (~263 ppi density)
- Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Storage: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- AI Lens
- Features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, (wide)
- Features: Dual-LED flash
- Video: [email protected]
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC: NFC (for NFC version)
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 6,000 mAh (5000 mAh for NFC version), non-removable
Infinix Hot 10S, Hot 10S NFC Price and Availability
The Infinix Hot 10S will be available in many storage variants like 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage. However, the 6GB RAM, 128GB storage model will be available in Indonesia from May 12 for a price of $130.
The Hot 10S NFC version is priced at $120 and comes in 4GB RAM, 128GB storage. There are four colors of the Hot 10S series: 95° Black, Morandi Green, Heart of Ocean, and 7° Purple.
The Infinix Hot 10S NFC version will be available in markets like Indonesia, Russia, and Latin America.