Xiaomi Mi 11i Specs and Features
The Mi 11i uses a flat-screen design and is reputed to be Xiaomiâ€™s best flat screen device yet.Â The body is made from premium glass with a thickness of just 7.8mm. There is also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The specifications are quite similar to the Chinese model Mi 11 Pro. However, there are some marked differences between the two models such as the battery capacity.
The flagship device features a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with a hole-punch design at the top. The display is a Samsung E4 AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate and that is capable of reaching a peak brightness of 1300nits with less power consumption. The display also comes with a DCI-P3 color gamut and HDR10+ support making it capable of delivering a stunning array of vivid colors.
The Mi 11i is powered by a Snapdragon 888 mobile platform, the latest flagship processor from Qualcomm. The processor allows higher performance while consuming less energy and providing a super fast and reliable user experience. The phone also arrives with 8GB LPDDR5 storage and 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 flash memory.
On the camera aspect, the Mi 11i packs a 108MP HD triple camera setup design with pro-level photography capabilities. The main camera is a 108MP HD sensor with outstanding low-light photography, assisted by a 119Â° ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 5MP telemacro camera.
In terms of audio, the flagship smartphone is equipped with Dolby Atmos and dual speakers, thus creating a truly immersive audio experience. Further, Xiaomi says the phone comes with Audio Zoom which is capable of capturing clear audio of distant scenes by just zooming in on the subject with the camera.
Thereâ€™s a 4,520mAh battery that is capable of taking you through the day without a need to charge it. The phone also brings support for 33W fast charging which can take it from zero to full charge in just 52 minutes. You also get an X-linear motor for highly responsive and powerful haptics, as well as an IR blaster and NFC support for contactless payment.
Xiaomi Mi 11i Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- 5G bands: SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2021, March 29
- Status: Exp. release 2021, April
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm (6.44 x 3.01 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 196 g (6.91 oz)
- Colors: Celestial Silver, Frosty White, Cosmic Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP53, dust and splash protection
- Type: Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: No
- UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7Âµm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 119Ëš (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12Âµm
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+
- Selfie Camera: Single – 20 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8Âµm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, barometer
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 4520 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 100% in 52 min (advertised)
- Power Delivery 3.0
- Quick Charge 3+
Mi 11i Price and Availability
As for the prices, the Mi 11i starts at;
- EUR 649 for the 8GB+128GB version
- EUR 699 for the 8GB+256GB version.
The phone will be available in three colours: Celestial Silver, Frosty White, and Cosmic Black. The phone will be available for pre-order across all official Xiaomi channels soon.