Xiaomi Mi 10S: Everything We Know – Specs, Live Image and Launch Date
According to recent reports, Xiaomi is set to add a new phone to the Mi 10 series called the Xiaomi Mi 10S in China. The reservation listings of the phone were found on JD.comÂ on Saturday. The listing only revealed the moniker of the device.
Today, Xiaomi confirmed that it will be announcing the Xiaomi Mi 10S smartphone in China at 2:00 PM (local time) on March 10. In addition, Xiaomi founder and CEO Lei Jun took to Weibo to confirm the three key features of the Xiaomi Mi 10S.
Jun revealedÂ that the Xiaomi Mi 10S is powered by theÂ Snapdragon 870Â chipset. He added that the phone will be featuring Harmon Kardon speakers and it will borrow its design from the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra smartphone from last year.
The image shows that the Xiaomi Mi 10S will come in three hues such as black, white, and blue. The quad-camera setup of the phone features a 108-megapixel main camera.
The Xiaomi Mi 10S is the M2012J2SC smartphone that was certified by Chinese regulatory bodies likeÂ TENAAÂ andÂ 3CÂ earlier this year. These certifications had revealed that it will be arriving with specs like a 6.67-inch display, Android 11 OS, and a 4,680mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. Speculations are rife that its other specifications could be similar to the Xiaomi Mi 10 5G from last year.
TheÂ Xiaomi Mi 10 5GÂ phone sported a 6.67-inch 90Hz AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution support. It came with a 20-megapixel selfie camera and a quad-camera setup featuring a 108-megapixel primary camera, a 13-megapixel ultrawide snapper, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It housed a 4,780mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. It was powered by theÂ Snapdragon 865Â chipset.
Xiaomi Mi 10S SpecsÂ (Rumored)
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- 5G bands: SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Type: AMOLED
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: No
- Main Camera: Quad
- 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7Âµm, dual pixel PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 118Ëš (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12Âµm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 6 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0Âµm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W
- Power Delivery 3.0