Xiaomi has finally launched the much awaited Redmi Note 10 Pro, Pro Max and just as expected, the specifications are great.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro and the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Both the phones are powered by Snapdragon 732G Mobile Platform with up to 8GB of RAM, dual graphite sheet and run Android 11 with MIUI 12, and will get the MIUI 12.5 update soon.
Looking at the cameras, the Note 10 Pro Max with a 108MP 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor, with ISOCELL Plus and Smart ISO features, while the Redmi Note 10 Pro has a 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW3 main camera.
Other cameras including 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP camera for portrait shots and a 5MP telemacro zoom are the same in both the phones.
Other features includes a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a new Evol design, frosted glass back, Z-axis linear vibration motor, IP52 ratings for water resistance, and stereo speakers.
It is housed by a 5020mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
Key Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro / Note 10 Pro Max
- Display: 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, up to 1200 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- Storage: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Redmi Note 10 Pro Cameras: 64MP rear camera with Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 5MP telemacro camera
- Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Cameras: 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with 0.7μm pixel size, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 5MP tele-macro camera
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Multimedia: Audio 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: ×8.1mm; Weight:192g
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5020mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and Availability
The Redmi Note 10 series will retail for the following price tags in India.
Redmi Note 10
- 4GB + 64GB – Rs.11,999 ($165)
- 6GB + 128GB – Rs.13,999 ($192)
Redmi Note 10 Pro
- 6GB + 64GB – Rs.15,999 ($220)
- 6GB + 128GB – Rs.16,999 ($234)
- 8GB + 128GB – Rs.18,999 ($261)
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
- 6GB + 64GB – Rs.18,999 ($261)
- 6GB + 128GB – Rs.19,999 ($275)
- 8GB + 128GB – Rs.21,999 ($302)
All three smartphones can be purchased from Mi.com, Amazon India, Mi Home stores, Mi Studio stores, AliExpress, and offline partner retailer stores. Interested customers can avail a Rs.1,500 discount using an ICICI Bank credit card.
Their first sales are scheduled for the following dates at 12 PM.
- Redmi Note 10 – March 16
- Redmi Note 10 Pro – March 17
- Redmi Note 10 Pro Max – March 18