Oppo has unveiled the much-awaited Oppo F19 series in India today. This series includes the Oppo F19 Pro and F19 Pro+ 5G, with the standard F19 coming soon. The Oppo F19 series is the successor F17 and F17 Pro released last year. Oppo F19 Pro is a rebranded version of the recently unveiled Oppo A94 whereas the F19 Pro+ is a Dimensity 800U-powered 5G smartphone.
Oppo F19 Pro
Oppo F19 Pro is built around a 6.43-inch Full-HD+ AMOLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate (a bit unimpressive) and 2400 x 1080-pixel resolution. The panel boasts a 135Hz touch sampling rate and goes up to 180Hz when you enable Game Mode. It also has up to 800 nits of peak brightness and a 90.8% screen-to-body ratio.
The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P95 and it is available in two configurations – 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage and 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. The F19 Pro runs Android 11-based ColorOS 11.1 out-of-the-box.
The rectangular quad-camera module on the rear is helmed by a 48MP (f/1.7) primary sensor. You also have an 8MP ultra-wide lens with a 119-degree FOV, a customary 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP mono lens. The punch-hole cutout on the front houses a 16MP (f/2.4) selfie camera as compared to the 32MP sensor aboard the A94.
Oppo F19 Pro comes equipped with a 4,310mAh battery with support for 30W VOOC charging out-of-the-box. The device also supports Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.1, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB-C port to round up the connectivity options.
Oppo F19 Pro Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2021, March 08
- Status: Exp. release 2021, March
- Dimensions: 160.1 x 73.2 x 7.8 mm (6.30 x 2.88 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 172 g (6.07 oz)
- Colors: Fluid Black, Space Silver
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED, 430 nits (typ), 800 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~85.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6779V Helio P95 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: PowerVR GM9446
- Storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC
- Main Camera: Quad
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 4310 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 30W
Oppo F19 Pro Price and Availability
Oppo F19 Pro is priced at;
- INR 21,490 ($293) for the 8GB+128GB variant
- INR 23,490 ($321) for the 8GB+256GB variant in India.
It will go on sale starting from 25th March on the company’s official website and Flipkart. It is available in two color variants, namely Fluid Black and Space Silver.