Gionee has announced the budget smartphone, Gionee Max Pro in India. The phone features a 6.52-inch HD+ display. This display has a dewdrop notch, a 1560×720 pixel resolution, and covered by a 2.5D curved Glass. It measure 165x75x10mm and considering the price, the body should be polycarbonate.
Under the hood, it is powered by the UNISOC (formerly: Spreadtrum) SC9863A chipset paired with 3GB RAM, 32GB storage. The storage is expandable via a dedicated microSD card slot up to 256GB.
As per cameras, the Gionee Max Pro has a dual-camera setup on the back and a single selfie shooter up front. The dual-cameras have a 13MP + 2MP combo while the selfie camera is an 8MP lens. Gionee says the device will have camera features like slow-motion, time-lapse, HDR & Bokeh modes, AI recognition & Face beauty.
Other features include a 6,000mAh battery, face unlock, Google Assistant key, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, micro-USB charging port for connectivity. Last but not the least, Gionee Max Pro runs Android 10 OS out of the box.
Gionee Max Pro Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced: 2021, March 1
- Status: Exp. release 2021, March 08
- Dimensions: 165 x 75 x 10 mm (6.50 x 2.95 x 0.39 in)
- Weight: 212 g (7.48 oz)
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.52 inches, 104.4 cm2 (~84.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density)
- Android 10
- Chipset: Unisoc SC9863A (28nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: IMG8322
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Dual
- 13 MP, (wide), AF
- 2 MP (depth)
- Features: LED flash
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP
- Video: Yes
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
Gionee Max Pro Price and Availability
The Max Pro comes in a single memory variant – 3GB RAM and 32GB Model. Gionee has launched the device in three colors- Black, Blue, and Red. This single memory variant is priced at INR6,999($95.24).
The Gionee Max Pro will be available on Flipkart online and the first sale is on March 8, at 12 PM IST.