Download And Install Gcam 8.1 On all the Android smartphones
The Google Pixel 5 launched late last year came with some exciting features and a new Google Camera app. The Pixel devices are known for their extraordinary camera features with limited hardware resources. Due to the immense popularity of the Google Camera application, the third-party developers started extending the unofficial support for other devices. However, the Google Camera 8.1 aka Gcam 8.1 APK extracted from Pixel 5 device is now available for all Android smartphones.
Google Camera is known for its built-in AI features like Astrophotography mode, HDR+ and much more. The new features include Night Sight portrait mode, Cinematic pan, etc. However, Google Camera 8.0 and 8.1 are limited to Pixel devices. In order to grab the same set of features the users can download Gcam 8.1 Mod APK.
Download Gcam 8.1 for all Android devices
You can download the latest Gcam Mod from the link below. The APK will flawlessly work on most of the Android smartphones excluding some Samsung, OnePlus and Snapdragon-845 based devices. It is designed to perfectly work on devices running Android 10 and Android 11.
DownloadÂ Urnyx05 Google Camera 8.1 Mod
Gcam 8.1 Features and Changelog
The new update brings â€œStorage Saverâ€ mode for all the non-Pixel devices. Other changes in Gcam 8.1 APK is as follows:
- Added Color Transform to fix saturation on devices with dull colours
- Brings all the fixes necessary for the first start
- Added an option to disable tracking focus
- Brings OPModes to fix EIS
- Added buttons in the drop-down menu to enable/disable AWB
- Disabled Sabre on unsupported sensors
- Added an option to disable motion photos
- Added an option to choose between Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586, and IMX686 AWB
- Improved colors on Mi Note 10
- Added an option to disable Synthetic Fill Flash
- Added an option to disable auto night sight on portrait and photo
We hope youâ€™ve successfully installed the GCam 8.1 based on Google Camera 8.1.