Almost everything about the Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S21 series has continue to spill out even before the next month announcement. Now, a recent leak by 91mobiles citing information shared by popular tipster Ishan Agarwal has revealed the pricing of the Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy S21+ 5G, and Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G for the European markets.
According to the leak, the;
- Galaxy S21 5G (128GB model) will go for 849 euros
- Galaxy S21+ 5G (128GB model) will be priced at 1,049 euros.
- Galaxy S20+ (128GB model) will be priced at 1,099 euros
- Galaxy S21+ 5G (256GB model) will be priced at 1,099 euros.
- The Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (128GB model) will cost 1,399 euros.
Shown below is another image shared by Agarwal. The image showcases the violet-colored Kvadrat case designed for the Galaxy S21 Plus.
Galaxy Club recently reported that the 128GB versions of the Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra will be priced at 879 euros, 1,079 euros, and 1,399 euros. The differences in the pricing between the two leaks could be because of the taxes.
It is likely that the Galaxy S21 lineup may go official on Jan. 14 and it may release in different markets by the end of January. Samsung is expected to confirm the Galaxy S21 series launch date in the coming week.