Google released the stable build of Android 11 back in September. A number of Xiaomi’s fans have been wondering if the brand will show agility and how soon it will update its devices. The company does not announce the roadmap for the release of updates, but it became clear which smartphones of the company can expect to receive Android 11.
List Of Xiaomi And Redmi Smartphones To Receive Android 11
Telegram channel Xiaomi & MIUI News has posted a list of Xiaomi models on which Android 11 is already being tested. And they also named those smartphones that will not get the eleventh iteration of the green robot. Xiaomi Mi 10/Mi 10 Pro, Redmi K30 Pro and Poco F2 Pro have already received Android 11.
At the stage of closed beta testing, work is underway on the firmware for such devices:
- Xiaomi Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro / Mi 10T Lite;
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite;
- Xiaomi-Mi 9T Pro;
- Xiaomi Mi 9 / Mi 9 Pro / Mi 9 SE / Mi 9 Lite;
- Xiaomi CC9 / CC9 Meitu Edition;
- Xiaomi-Mi A3;
- Redmi K30 / Redmi K30s / Redmi K20 Pro / K20 Premium;
- Redmi 10X / 10X Pro;
- Redmi-Note 9s / Redmi Note 9 Pro (India);
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max;
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Global;
- Redmi-9 Global / Redmi 9 Prime;
- Redmi 9 (India);
- Redmi-9C / Redmi 9A;
- Poco C3;
- Poco X3 NFC;
- Poco-M2 Pro;
- Black Shark 2/2 Pro / 3 / 3S / 3 Pro.
An open beta version is already available for these devices:
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra;
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth / Lite Zoom;
- Xiaomi-Mi Note 10 / Mi Note 10 Pro;
- Xiaomi CC9 Pro;
- Redmi K30 / K30 5G / K30i 5G / Redmi K30 Racing Edition;
- Poco X2;
- Redmi K20;
- Xiaomi Mi 9T.
List of smartphones that will not receive Android 11:
- Xiaomi CC9e;
- Redmi Note 8 / Note 8 Pro / Note 8T;
- Redmi Note 7 / Redmi Note 7 Pro / Redmi Note 7S;
- Redmi-8 / 8A / 8A Dual.
Xiaomi Phones That Will Not Get Android 11
A list of Xiaomi’s smartphones that will not receive Android 11 has been published. The list is full of inexpensive and therefore super popular models of the Redmi 7 and Redmi 8 lines.
Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro and eight more Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones will not receive Android 11. The complete list of devices is as follows:
- Xiaomi Mi CC9e
- Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 8T, Redmi Note 8
- Redmi-Note 7 Pro, Redmi Note 7/7S
- Redmi 8, Redmi 8A Dual, Redmi 8A
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G
- Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha
The source notes that, firstly, the list is up-to-date, and secondly, Mi Mix 3 and Mi Mix Alpha are at the end of their life cycle, that is, they are simply removed (or have already been discontinued) from production.