Samsung has finally unveiled the first smartphone in this lineup, the Samsung Galaxy F41 after teasing the new camera-centric lineup for some weeks now. The phone is a rebranded version of the Galaxy M31, except for a camera on the rear. The design and the rest of the specifications, including the processor, primary camera, and even the battery size, are exactly the same.
The smartphone is built around a 6.4-inch Full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 2340 x 1080-pixels resolution. The front has Gorilla Glass 3 protection and a waterdrop notch at the top on the front. The Galaxy F41 boasts a plastic body, dual-tone finish, and a rectangular camera system on the rear.
The triple camera system on the rear is helmed by a 64MP primary sensor, along with an 8MP ultra-wide sensor with a 123-degree FOV, and a 5MP depth sensor. The waterdrop notch aboard the Galaxy F41 houses a 32MP selfie sensor on the front.
Under the hood, Samsung is powered by the Exynos 9611, into the Galaxy F41 in India. You will also find 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of built-in storage onboard here. The device runs Android 10-based OneUI 2.1 out-of-the-box.
Galaxy F41 comes equipped with a 6,000mAh battery pack with 15W fast-charging support out-of-the-box. The device also includes a USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm headphone jack at the bottom and a fingerprint sensor on the rear.
Samsung Galaxy F41 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced: 2020, October 08
- Status: Exp. release 2020, October 16
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm (6.27 x 2.96 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 191 g (6.74 oz)
- Colors: Fusion Black, Fusion Blue, Fusion Green
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED, 420 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~84.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Android 10, One UI Core 2.1
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8Âµm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 123Ëš (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12Âµm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps (unconfirmed), 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8Âµm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps (unconfirmed), 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM radio, RDS, recording
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 15W
Samsung Galaxy F41 Price and Availability
The phone comes in Fusion Black, Fusion Blue, Fusion Green. Its original price is;
- INR 16,999 (~$232) for 6/64GB model
- INR 17,999 (~$247) for 6/128GB model
But the company has an introductory offer on the occasion of Big Billion Days. The offer is a INR 1,500 discount on both the variants bringing their price down to INR 15,499 (~$212) and INR 16,499 ($225) for 6/64 and 6/128GB respectively.
Other offers include an additional 10% discount on SBI card, pay only 70% of the value via Flipkart Smart Upgrade plan for payments via Credit card, and Credit card for EMI. As per the plan, customers can buy a new phone on Flipkart but return the existing one after 12 months.
The Samsung Galaxy F41 will go on sale from October 16 throughÂ Flipkart. However, we can also expect to sell via Samsung online and offline stores.