LG Q52 has unveiled a midranger with a Helio P35 chipset for the Korean market that has four cameras and two LED flashes on the back and a basic LCD panel with HD+ resolution on the front.
Outside South Korea, The LG Q52 is regarded as LG K52 – they are effectively the same phone with the same specs sheet from top to bottom. The company coupled the Mediatek chip with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, and there is a microSD slot for more internal memory, if needed.
The camera setup on the back has 48MP main and 5MP ultrawide units alongside a couple of 2MP sensors for macro and depth. The 13MP front-facing shooter sits inside a punch hole.
The flat screen measures 6.6-inch in diagonal and has slim bezels on three sides and slightly thicker chins.
The fingerprint is on the right, while the left side hosts the volume rocker and the Google Assistant key.
Other highlights include a 4,000mAh battery, USB-C port and Bluetooth 5.0. There’s also NFC and the phone is MIL-STD-810G compliant for working in extremely high and low temperatures, as well as being shock-proof.
LG Q52 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE (unspecified)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced: 2020, October 25
- Status: Available. 2020, October
- Dimensions: 165 x 76.7 x 8.4 mm (6.50 x 3.02 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 186 g (6.56 oz)
- Colors: Silky White, Silky Red
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- MIL-STD-810G compliant*
- *does not guarantee ruggedness or use in extreme conditions
- Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~83.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi density)
- Android 10
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Quad
- 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultrawide), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single – 13 MP, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm
- Video: [email protected]
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
LG Q52 Price and Availability
The LG Q52 is priced at KRW330,000 ($292/€240) and comes in Silky White and Silky Red colors. The phone is currently on LG Korea’s website, as well as the various online and offline retailer throughout the country.