After being spotted on Google Play Console, the Infinix Hot 10 is finally official. The smartphone is the direct successor to the Hot 9 which was launched back in March, 2020.
The Infinix Hot 10 is powered by the Mediatek Helio G70 CPU, instead of the Helio A25 Chip found on its predecessor. It features a 6.78-inch IPS display with 720 x 1640 pixels and has a tiny punch-hole atop, similar to the Hot 9.
The Mediatek Helio G70 used has a dual-core 2.0GHz Cortex-A75 and hexa-core 1.7GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs, along with Mali-G52 GPU, paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
As far as the camera department is concerned, you will find four snappers at the back, led by a 16-megapixel main lens, along with 4-LED flashes and three other auxiliary lenses, among which is a dedicated macro snapper. On the front, thereâ€™s a single 8-megapixel shooter for selfies duties.
The Infinix Hot 10 comes with a fingerprint sensor at the back, has 3-in-1 slot for dual 4G VoLTE SIMs and upto 512GB SD-card. It has a built-in 5200mAh battery and run on Google Android 10 with XOS v6.0 out of the box. Checkout the full specs and features of the phone below.
Infinix Hot 10 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: 2020, September 17
- Status: Exp. release 2020, September
- Dimensions: 171.1 x 77.6 x 8.9 mm (6.74 x 3.06 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 195 g (6.88 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Colors: Obsidian Black, Amber Red, Moonlight Jade, Ocean Wave
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.78 inches, 109.2 cm2 (~82.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1640 pixels (~264 ppi density)
- Android 10, XOS 6.0
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Quad
- 16 MP, (wide), PDAF
- 2 MP, (macro)
- 2 MP, (depth)
- QVGA (Low light sensor)
- Features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5200 mAh, non-removable
Infinix Hot 10 Price and Availability
The handset with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at NGN 63,000 (~$165) in Nigeria.