Infinix Hot 10 Lite as the name suggests, is the smaller version of the Hot 10 launched a couple of weeks ago. The phone comes with triple rear camera, and powered by a quad-core CPU and 2GB RAM.
The Infinix Hot 10 Lite is built around a 6.6-inches display with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution. The display has a dewdrop notch above the screen where the selfie camera is housed.
Under the hood, the Infinix Hot 10 Lite is powered by an octa-core Mediatek MT6762D, also known as Helio A25 CPU, clocked at 1.8GHz, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 32GB internal storage and the aforementioned 2GB RAM. The device runs Android 10 (Go Edition) with Infinix XOS on top.
Per the camera department, you are getting three sensors at the back, comprising of a 13-megapixel main snapper, along with other two VGA lenses. On the front, the Hot 10 Lite has a single 8-megapixel selfie camera with dual LED flash upfront.
The device has a built-in 5000mAh battery and come with a rear placed fingerprint scanner.
Infinix Hot 10 Lite Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28A
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: 2020, September 25
- Status: Available. Released 2020, September
- Dimensions: 165.5 x 76.4 x 8.75 mm
- Weight: g
- Build: Glass front, Plastic body, Plastic frame
- Colors: Obsidian Black, Amber Red, Ocean Wave and Moonlight Jade
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.6 inches, 99.6 cm2 (~81.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels (~268 ppi density)
- Android 10 (Go Edition) + XOS
- Chipset: MediaTek helio A20
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8300
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Triple
- 13 MP, (wide), PDAF
- Features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, (wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with dual mono speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- DTS Audio Technology
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Charging: 10W
Infinix Hot 10 Lite Price and Availability
The Infinix Hot 10 Lite comes in Obsidian Black, Amber Red, Ocean Wave and Moonlight Jade colors. The phone is now available in Kenya [Kshs 10,500 ($97)], Ghana [GHS 599 ($104)] and Nigeria NGN 45,400 ($118) respectively.