TheÂ HuaweiÂ P Smart 2021 has been announced. It is the first smartphone from the brand to come equipped with a display that features a top-center positioned punch-hole camera cutout. The phone comes with a 48-megapixel quad-camera system on its rear and it carries support for fast charging technology. It has arrived as the successor for the P Smart 2020Â that went official in April this year.
TheÂ Huawei P Smart 2021Â houses a large IPS LCD screen of 6.67 inches that produces 1080 x 2400 pixels full HD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio. The phone offers a screen-to-body ratio of 90.3 percent.
The Kirin 710A chipset and 4 GB of RAM is present under the hood of the the device. The P Smart 2021 is equipped with an internal storage of 128 GB and it has a microSD card slot for more storage. The smartphone boots to EMUI 10.1 based Android 10 OS. The device does not come preinstalled with Google apps and services. Huawei is providing its Huawei AppGallery and Huawei Mobile Services on the P Smart 2021.
The P Smart 2021 has an 8-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture. The back panel of the smartphone features a vertical camera module that houses a 48-megapixel main shooter with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultrawide sensor with 120-degree FOV and f/2.4 aperture, a 2-mgeapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel macro lens with f/2.4 aperture.
The Huawei P Smart 2021 houses a 5,000mAh battery that is coupled with 22.5W SuperCharge fast charging support. The phone offers users with other features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, dual-SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS, USB-C, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Huawei P Smart 2021 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
LaunchÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Announced: 2020, September 28
- Status: Available. Released 2020, September 28
- Dimensions: 165.7 x 76.9 x 9.3 mm (6.52 x 3.03 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 206 g (7.27 oz)
- Colors: Crush Green, Blush Gold, Midnight Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~84.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Android 10, EMUI 10.1, no Google Play Services
- Chipset: Kirin 710A (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC
- Main Camera: Quad
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8Âµm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 120Ëš (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 22.5W
Huawei P Smart 2021 Price and Availability
The Huawei P Smart 2021 is priced at 229 euros in Austria and it will be available for purchase in the European markets in October. The smartphone comes in color options such as Midnight Black, Brush Gold, and Crush Green.