Ten years ago, Xiaomi entered the Chinese market and a year later it launched its first smartphone – the Mi 1. And Toady, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is being used to mark a decade full of successes.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra features a 6.67-inch diagonal display, 2340 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 10-bit color depth and HDR10 + high dynamic range support. Also, the developers have worked on a more accurate automatic brightness control. The maximum luminance is 1120 cd / m 2. The front camera is embedded in a hole in the upper left corner of the screen.
As for the main camera, it received the main camera sensor with a resolution of 48 megapixels, which did not prevent the smartphone from leading the rating of the best camera phones, according to DxOMark. Also installed are two cameras with a resolution of 12 and 48 megapixels with telephoto lenses for 2x and 5x optical zoom. The wide-angle camera has a resolution of 20 megapixels. There is phase detection autofocus and optical stabilization. It is clear that the 120x digital zoom is pure marketing.
In addition, the smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 865 SoC, up to 16 GB of RAM (LPDDR5) and 512 GB of storage memory (UFS 3.1). Xiaomi Mi 10 Extreme Ultra received a liquid cooling system, 8 sensors for precise temperature control, Wi-Fi 6 support. In the popular AnTuTu benchmark, it scores 660,000 points.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra supports 120W wired charging, which allows you to charge a 4500mAh battery from 0 to 41% in 5 minutes and fully recharge in 23 minutes. In addition, it also supports 50W wireless second charging. Also, there is a 10W reverse wireless charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41 – China
- 5G bands: 1, 3, 41, 78, 79 SA/NSA – China
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G (2+ Gbps DL)
- Announced: 2020, August 11
- Status: Exp. release 2020, August 16
- Dimensions: 162.4 x 75.1 x 9.5 mm (6.39 x 2.96 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 221.8 g (7.83 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- Colors: Obsidian Black, Mercury Silver, Transparent Edition
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1B colors
- Size: 6.67 inches, 109.2 cm2 (~89.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~386 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Storage, RAM: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: No
- Main Camera: Quad
- 48 MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide), 1/1.32″, 1.2µm, PDAF, OIS
- 48 MP, f/4.1, 120mm (periscope telephoto), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 120x hybrid zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.0, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- 20 MP, f/2.2, 128˚, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/2.8″, 1.0µm, PDAF
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps; gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 20 MP, f/2.3, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable graphene-enhanced Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 120W, 100% in 23 mins (advertised)
- Fast wireless charging: Yes, 50W, 100% in 40 mins (advertised)
- Reverse wireless charging: Yes, 10W
Price and Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra will come in three color variants – Obsidian Black, Mercury Silver and a limited Transparent Edition all of which feature ceramic backs.
Pricing starts at:
- 8GB + 128GB version goes for CNY 5,299 ($760)
- 8GB + 256GB version goes for CNY 5,599 ($805)
- 12GB + 256GB version goes for CNY 5,999 ($865)
- 16GB + 512GB version goes for CNY 6,999 ($1005).
Sales starts in China on August 16. International availability was not detailed but we expect Xiaomi to hold a separate event for it soon enough.