Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 5G is officially. The tablet of the tablet is made out of Glass front, aluminum back, and aluminum frame. The device supports Stylus support, and 9ms latency (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro).
The tablet consists of a dual camera: 13 MP (wide) + 5 MP (ultrawide) on the rear side while on the front there is 8 MP (wide) for clicking selfies. There is no 3.5mm jack provided in this tablet though it has Tuned by AKG.
The tablet is powered by the Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ processor and the tablet comes with a display size of 12.4 inches that has a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen technology that provides a resolution of 1752 x 2800 pixels.
The tablet comes in three different colors such as Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, and Mystic Silver. It is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Po 10090 mAh battery + Fast charging 45W.
It features 6 GB RAM with 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage which is amazing for a tablet. In fact, users can expand the internal storage by microSDXC (dedicated slot).
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- 5G bands: SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps, 5G
- Announced: 2020, August 05
- Status: Exp. release 2020, August 21
- Dimensions: 285 x 185 x 5.7 mm (11.22 x 7.28 x 0.22 in)
- Weight: 575 g (1.27 lb)
- Build: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Colors: Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, Mystic Silver
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Stylus support, 9ms latency (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 12.4 inches, 446.1 cm2 (~84.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1752 x 2800 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~266 ppi density)
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Android 10, One UI 2.5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.09 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- UFS 3.0
- Main Camera: Dual
- 13 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 1.0Âµm, AF
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12Âµm
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/4″, 1.12Âµm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- Tuned by AKG
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Samsung DeX
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 10090 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 45W
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Price and Availability
As for the prices, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ has a starting price of $849.99. The slate come in Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, Mystic Silver colours.
Also, youâ€™ll need to buy the S Pen, Book Cover, and Book Cover Keyboard accessories separately.