French smartphone maker Wiko Mobile has announced a low-end smartphone in Thailand. Dubbed the Wiko Sunny5, the phone comes with a 6-inch display and runs Android GO Edition.
Wiko Sunny5 is a 3G Android smartphone equipped with a 6-inch FWVGA+ (960×480) display, a 1.3GHz quad core, 1GB RAM, a storage capacity 32GB, and a main camera with a 5 MP camera.
The Front features an 18:9 aspect display ratio and carries a 5 MP sensor for selfies. The phone does not support LTE networks.
Wiko Sunny5 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G bands: H+/3G+/3G HSPA+ 850/900/ 1900/2100MHz
- Speed: HSPA
Operating System: Android 10 (Go Edition)
- CPU: 1.3GHz Quad Core
- GPU: Mali T820 MP1
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 32GB (up to 64GB for microSD)
Design and Display
- Dimension: 161.0 x 77.6 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: g
- SIM: Dual SIM (MicroSIM+NanoSIM)
- Colors: Blue, Gold, Green
- Display: 5.99 inch FWVGA+ 960×480, 18:9
- Main camera: 5MP camera
- Front camera: 5MP camera with flash
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: V4.2
- USB: Yes, 2.0 MicroUSB
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
Wiko Sunny5 Price and Availability
The Wiko Sunny5 comes in three colors – Blue, Gold and Green. It will be available in Thailand this month with a price tag carrying 1999 baht which is about 64 USD.