Infinix Note 8 is the successor to Infinix Note 7. Like its predecessor, it is expected to have a Pro version as well. Like all Note products from Infinix, its core selling points are a big display and a big battery. The specs on this page are subject to change at the official announcement of the phone.
Infinix Note 8 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G bands: No.
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Announced: Not yet
- Release Date: Expected August 2020
- Dimensions: 173.4 x 79 x 8.75 mm
- Weight: g
- Colours: Black. Blue. Green.
- Physical Build: Plastic
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Type: IPS LCD screen
- Size: 7 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio Infinity-O
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android 10 + XOS
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A76
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio G90
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G76 MP4 800 MHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 2 TB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 64 MP quad camera, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16 MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Radio: FM radio
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Audio 3.5 mm jack: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB-On-The-Go.
- Sensors: Digital Compass, Accelerometer,Â Proximity,Â Gyroscope, Fingerprint (Side-mounted in Power button)
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5500 mAh
- Charging: 18W Super charge 3.0
Infinix Note 8 Price and Availability
The phone is expected to be available in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Senegal, Tanzania, Cote Dâ€™Ivoire, Indonesia, Bangladesh, India Egypt and other markets where the company has its presence available.
- Price: Yet to be announced.