Infinix Note 8 is the successor to Infinix Note 7. Like its predecessor, it is expected to have a Pro version as well. Like all Note products from Infinix, its core selling points are a big display and a big battery. The specs on this page are subject to change at the official announcement of the phone.
Infinix Note 8 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G bands: No.
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Announced: Not yet
- Release Date: Expected August 2020
- Dimensions: 173.4 x 79 x 8.75 mm
- Weight: g
- Colours: Black. Blue. Green.
- Physical Build: Plastic
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Type: IPS LCD screen
- Size: 7 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio Infinity-O
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android 10 + XOS
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A76
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio G90
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G76 MP4 800 MHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 2 TB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 64 MP quad camera, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16 MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Radio: FM radio
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Audio 3.5 mm jack: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB-On-The-Go.
- Sensors: Digital Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Fingerprint (Side-mounted in Power button)
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5500 mAh
- Charging: 18W Super charge 3.0
Infinix Note 8 Price and Availability
The phone is expected to be available in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Senegal, Tanzania, Cote D’Ivoire, Indonesia, Bangladesh, India Egypt and other markets where the company has its presence available.
- Price: Yet to be announced.