Infinix Hot 10 Lite Specs And Features Appears On Google Play Console
Hong Kong-based smartphone manufacturer Infinix seems to be on a launching spree. The company recently launched an entry-level smartphone, Infinix Smart 4 Plus with a 6.82inch display and now it’s preparing to bring another smartphone to the market. If reports are true, the specifications of Infinix Hot 10 Lite have appeared on Google Play Console listing. This means the new Infinix smartphone could be official in the coming weeks.
According to the Google Play Console listing, the Infinix Hot 10 Lite is likely to be powered by MediaTek Helio A20 chipset paired with 2GB RAM. However, recall that in order to run the latest Android OS, manufacturers needs more than 2GB of RAM so it could have the 3GB RAM option as well. As per noted tipster Mukul Sharma, the device will ship with Android 10 out of the box and feature an HD+ display with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels.
This year alone, Infinix has announced a total of four smartphones which includes the Infinix S5 Pro, the Infinix Hot 9, the Infinix Hot 9 Pro and the Infinix Smart 4 Plus. The Infinix Hot 10 Lite could be a watered-down version of the Infinix Hot 9 series and it could target the entry-level segment.
Coming to the Infinix Hot 9, it features a 6.6-inch HD+ punch-hole display with a high screen to body ratio of 90.5 percent. The smartphone is powered by Helio P22 (12nm) Octa-Core 64-bit processor paired with a 4GB of RAM for smooth operations. The 4GB RAM has been paired with 64GB storage and can also be expanded using a microSD card. Notably, the Infinix Hot 9 and Hot 9 Pro have identical specs and it only differs in terms of camera. The Infinix Hot 9 series houses a massive 5000mAh battery for long-tasing performance.
In terms of camera, the Hot 9 Pro features a 48-megapixel primary sensor, 2-megapixel macro sensor, 2-megapixel depth sensor along with a Low-light sensor. The cameras are supported by Quad-LED flash. Whereas the Hot 9 features a 13-megapixel primary sensor, 2-megapixel macro sensor, 2-megapixel depth sensor along with a Low-light sensor.
Infinix Hot 10 Lite Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Physical Build: Plastic
- Colors: Black. Blue. Red.
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.6 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Android 10 + XOS 6.2
- Chipset: Mediatek MTK6761D Helio A25
- CPU: 64-bit, 1.8 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Graphics Processor:Â PowerVR GE8300 660 MHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 16 MP quad camera,
- Feature: HDR, LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fp
- Front-facing Camera: 8 MP
- Feature: Face Recognition
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM Radio
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer,Â Proximity,Â Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 5000 mAh
- Charging: 5W standard charging
Infinix Hot 10 Lite Price and Launch Date
The cameras are supported by triple-LED flash. The smartphones were priced under Rs 10,000 and are exclusively available on Flipkart.
The phone will be announced in India soon and is expected to be available in other country soon.