ZTE has announced a new smartphone in Mexico called Blade V2020. The key selling point of the device is the presence of Mediatek Helio P70 CPU and the use of a 4000mAh battery that support 18W fast charger.
The smartphone is built around a 6.53-inch Full-HD+ display with 1080 x 2340 pixels. The display panel is an IPS with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a punch hole notch upfront.
In the camera department, the ZTE Blade V2020 the comes with 5 cameras in total. Around the back, the phone has four sensors comprising of a 48-megapixel main snapper with F/1.8 aperture, coupled with 8-megapixel wide-angle lens with f/2.2 and two extra 2-megapixel sensors being a macro and depth sensors respectively with f/2.4 on both sides. At the front, there is a single 16 million pixels lens in the notch upfront for selfies.
The phone runs Android 10, laced with MiFavor v10.
ZTE Blade V2020 Specifications
- Dimensions: 185 g
- Weight: 162.7 Ã— 76.6 Ã— 8.8 mm
- Colors: White, Black
- Type: TFT LCD
- Size: 6.53-inch
- Resolution: 1080 * 2340 px, 19.5:9 ratio
- Android 10 with MiFavor v10
- CPU: 2.1GHz octa-core MT6771V
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P70
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- Memory card slot: Yes, expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- Main Camera: Quad (48MP f/1.8 main camera; 8MP ultra wide f/2.2, 2MP depth and 2MP macro)
- Selfie Camera: Snigle – 16MP
- Video recording: 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@960fps
Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM:Â GSMÂ /Â CDMAÂ /Â HSPAÂ / LTE
Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
Battery: 4000 mAh with 18W fast charging
ZTE Blade V2020 Price and Availability
The ZTE Blade V2020Â comes in White and Black colors, and will be available starting in Mexico before the month of June is over.
Talking about the pricing, the phone goes for 6,499 MXN, which is about $285 USD. The device is expected to be available in other regions.