Ulefone has launched a new budget segment 4G rugged smartphone at an affordable price called Ulefone Armor X7 Pro. The phone features optimal hardware specifications at such a competitive price. The famous Ulefone Armor series has received a new and the most affordable sibling. It packs slight upgrades over the Armor X7.
UleFone Armor X7 Pro is powered by a 12nm MediaTek Helio A20 SoC could with a quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU and Power VR GE8300 GPU. The smartphone embeds a dual camera module on the rear consisting a 13-megapixel primary camera for taking quality photos. Thereâ€™s a 5-megapixel snapper on the front for selfies and video calling. The ultra water-proof case of the smartphone helps the users to do underwater photography.
The phone is built around a 5-inch display with HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels with 294 ppi and 16:9 aspect ratio. The software provides convenient single-hand operation. It houses a high-rigidity glass to keep the screen scratch-proof and shatter-proof.
Ulefone Armor X7 Pro comes with easy unlocking with Face recognition and Fingerprint ID. It supports Dual SIM Dual Standby so that you can easily separate private and personal conversations. The presence of VOLTE enables the users to receive a phone call and surf the internet without interrupting each other.
The presence of NFC and support for Google Pay enables contactless payments and relieves you from the hassles of physical payments. A 4000 mAh battery is present on the board to keep the smartphone running even after a rigorous usage. The new smartphone can be a perfect Outdoor toolkit as offers all the necessary equipment or sensors like Compass, Flashlight, Gadienter, Hanging Painting, Height Meter, Magnifier, Alarm Bell, Plumb Boc and Sound Meter.
Meanwhile, thereâ€™s a Gloves Mode that enables the display work with gloves on your hands.
Ulefone Armor X7 Pro Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 19, 20
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/150 Mbps
- Announced: 2020, June 08
- Status: Available. Released 2020, June 08
- Dimensions: 150 x 78.9 x 14.6 mm (5.91 x 3.11 x 0.57 in)
- Weight: 234 g (8.25 oz)
- Colors: Black, Orange
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68/IP69K dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.2 m
- MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~58.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)
- Android 10
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A20 (12 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Main Camera: Dual
- 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), AF
- 2 MP, (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 5 MP, f/2.2
- Video: 720p@30fps
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC: Yes
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Ulefone Armor X7 Pro Price and Availability
UleFone Armor X7 comes in two different colours of Orange and Black. The global presale is live on the AliExpress, and you can buy it for the price of $89.99. At present, itâ€™s available at a reduced price of $79.99 upon using a Coupon Code X7PRO10 till June 14.