Infinix is apparently preparing to launch a new smartphone very soon. The new device called theÂ Infinix Smart 4 Plus,Â was recently spotted on Google Playâ€™s Support list and Google Play Console listing as well, with the latter revealing a few key specifications.
Let is take a look at the specifications and features of the Infinix Smart 4 Plus and find out what it has in store for us.
The Infinix SMART 4 Plus will feature an HD+ display that has a waterdrop notch on the front. It is powered by MediaTekâ€™s octa core Helio P22 SoC, which features 4x ARM Cortex-A53 cores and 4x ARM Cortex-A53 cores).
In terms of memory, a 3GB RAM variant is confirmed, with other variants being a likely possibility as well. The device will run Android 10 OS out of the box.
Infinix Smart 4 Plus Specifications (Rumored)
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: To Be Announced
- Status: Not Yet Available
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.6 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1,640pixels, 20:9 ratio (~330 ppi density)
- Android 10
- Chipset: MediaTek MT 6762d (Helio P22)
- CPU: (4x ARM Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1800MHz and 4x ARM Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1500MHz)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB
- Radio: FM radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Unfortunately, the listing failed to reveal any other specifications regarding the smartphone or its design. It is likely to be a budget handset although we have no information regarding its exact pricing. It carries the model number Infinix-X680D and while the company has yet to make any official announcement, we can expect a launch to arrive soon. So stay tuned, as we will be providing more updates when additional information is available.