Teracube is marketed as an eco-friendly smartphone with the mobile phone. The phone features a 6.2-inch screen, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. The display panel is protected with a gorilla glass screen.
Around the back Teracube packed dual 12 and 5MP rear cameras, while at the front you will get an 8MP selfie.
Thereâ€™s a 3,400mAh battery that powers up the device, and runs on Android 9 Pie with Google Play services.
It is the industryâ€™s first 4-year warranty, in addition to the promise of 3 years of Android software updates. Any factory defects with the phone are fixed free-of-charge, while any accidental damage repair is fixed for a flat fee of $39. The idea is that a phone that lasts longer in your hands keeps waste down on the planet.
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700)
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Announced: 2020, March
- Status: Release, 2020, March
- Dimensions: 157 x 75.5 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 176g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Black
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.2 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Android Pie (9.0) with Google Play Store
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P60
- CPU: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core,
- GPU: ARM Mali-G72 MP3 at 800MHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
- Main Camera: Dual
- 12 MP main sensor
- 5 MP secondary sensor
- Features: LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP
- Features: Face Recognition
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5 mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v3.0. Type-C reversible connector
- Sensors: Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope (G-Sensor), Fingerprint (Rear-mounted)
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3400 mAh
- Charging: 10W fast charging
Teracube Price and Availability
The phone is available in the United States and Canada at a starting price of $250.