Along with the Redmi 10X and 10X Pro 5G smartphones, the xiaomiâ€™s sub-brand has also launched a 4G variant of the same. Instead of the Dimensity 820, the 4G model comes powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 chipset.
With this chipset in charge, the handset is the first device to come powered by the Helio G85 SoC which was unveiled by the company earlier this month. The device packs 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
The smartphone is built around a 6.53-inch Full HD+ display with 2400 x 1080 pixels screen resolution and a punch-hole cutout in the top-left corner for housing a 13MP front-facing camera sensor for taking selfies.
As per the rear camera, the device features an AI-powered quad-camera setup that consists of a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens.
It also comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for added protection. The Redmi 10X 4G is rated IP53, making it water and dust resistant. The phone retains the 3.5mm audio jack and also features an IR blaster.
Just like the other Redmi 10X series smartphones, this one too is running Android 10 operating system out-of-the-box along with the latest MIUI 12 custom user interface on top. The device is powered by a 5,020mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging.
Redmi 10X 4G Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2020, May 26
- Status: Available. Released 2020, May 26
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.2 x 8.9 mm (6.39 x 3.04 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 199 g (7.02 oz)
- Colors: Blue, Green, White
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.53 inches, 104.7 cm2 (~83.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 450 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- Android 10, MIUI 11
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Storage: 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Quad
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8Âµm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 118Ëš (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12Âµm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 13 MP, f/2.3, (wide), 1.12Âµm
- Features: Panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM radio; built-in antenna
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 5020 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
- Reverse charging 9W
- Quick Charge 3.0
Redmi 10X 4G Price and Availability
The Redmi 10X 4G comes in two variants â€”
- 4GB RAM + 128GB storage goes for 999 yuan (about $140)
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage goes for 1,199 yuan (about $168)
The phone comes in three color options â€” Blue, Green, and White and is now available for purchase in China.