So, whatâ€™s the different? The difference is not that much â€“ it now uses a main camera 48MP ISOCELL GW1 sensor instead of 64MP. The other three modules, the 8MP ultrawide (119Â°), 2MP B&W portrait cam and 2MP macro shooter are the same. Ð¢hat goes for the 16MP selfie cam and its punch hole too.
The phone comes with a 90Hz Ultra Smooth display, a 6.5-inch panel with 1080p+ resolution, covered with Gorilla Glass 3. The software can automatically switch between 60Hz and 90Hz, depending on the content. This is an LCD so the fingerprint reader is mounted on the side. For comparison, the 6i has a 720p+ display.
The Realme 6s is powered by the MediaTek Helio G90T chipset, another major upgrade over the â€œiâ€ version. With two Cortex-A76 and six A55 cores as well as a Mali-G76 MC GPU, this 12nm chip packs a lot of punch for this segment.
Again, itâ€™s paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage (UFS 2.1. Thereâ€™s a dedicated microSD card slot if you need more.
The 4,300mAh battery supports 30W Flash Charge, which can load the battery from dead flat to 100% in 55 minutes. If you only have half an hour, youâ€™ll get 70% charge. The phone can also work with 15W USB Power Delivery chargers, so you can do quick top-ups with various non-Realme chargers and power banks.
Realme 6S Price and Availability
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – International
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41 – International
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/75 Mbps
- Announced: 2020, March 26
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2020, June 02
- Dimensions: 162.1 x 74.8 x 8.9 mm (6.38 x 2.94 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 191 g (6.74 oz)
- Colors: Eclipse Black, Lunar White
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Splash resistant
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~84.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 480 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- 90Hz refresh rate
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.1
- Main Camera: Quad
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8Âµm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.3, 119Ëš (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12Âµm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, 22mm (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.75Âµm
- 2 MP B/W, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0Âµm
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4300 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 30W, 100% in 55 min (advertised)
Realme 6S Price and Availability
The 6s version goes on pre-sale today and will be available from June 2. Thereâ€™s only one version and it costs â‚¬200, it packs 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage.
The Realme 6s is up on the companyâ€™s official site, only in Eclipse Black for now (there will also be a Lunar White color). Retailer Carrefour will have units available from June 15.