Feature phones still thrives in the market and if you are looking for one, then you may want to check out the new Nokia 125 and Nokia 150 feature phones that HMD Global has just announced.
The Nokia 150 comes with a 2.4-inch display just like the 125 model but its keyboard has a different design which makes it the more attractive device. It comes in cyan, red, and black color variants.
The phone runs Nokiaâ€™s Series 30+ OS. It also has an MTK CPU, 4MB RAM, and 4MB of internal storage. There is a wireless FM radio alongside an MP3 player. You also get Bluetooth 3.0 and a VGA camera on the back of the phone.
The Nokia 150 comes with Dual SIM support and charges via a MicroUSB port. The battery capacity is 1020mAh and is user-removable.
Nokia 150 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 900 / 1800 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: No
- 4G bands: No
- Announced: 2020, May 12
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2020, May
- Dimensions: 132 x 50.5 x 15 mm (5.20 x 1.99 x 0.59 in)
- Weight: 90.5 g (3.21 oz)
- Colors: Cyan, Red, Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: FT, 65K colors
- Size: 2.4 inches, 17.8 cm2 (~26.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~167 ppi density)
- RAM: 4MB
- Internal Storage: 4MB
- Memory Card slot: microSD, up to 32GB
- Phonebook: 2000 entries
- Call records: Yes
- Main Camera: Single – VGA
- Video: Yes
- Selfie Camera: No
- Radio: FM radio; built-in antenna
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: No
- Bluetooth: 3.0
- GPS: No
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Messaging: SMS
- Games: Yes
- Java: No
- MP3 player
- Battery Type & Capacity: Removable Li-Ion 1020 mAh battery
- Stand-by: Up to 560 h
- Talk time: Up to 19 h
Nokia 150 Price and Availability
The Nokia 150 will be available in red, cyan and black colors and costs $29/â‚¬27.